Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-27-2011, 07:52 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
[SOLD] Tamron 70 - 200mm f/2.8 DI LD (IF) Macro Pentax Af (US/CAN) (US/CAN)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 70 - 200mm f/2.8 DI LD (IF) Macro Pentax Af (US/CAN)

Asking Price

Item Location
Oklahoma City, OK

Item Description
This lens is practically brand new. I bought it back in October. I went back and forth trying to make a decision between this or the Pentax 50-135. I wasn't sure if I would use the Tamron's long end at 200mm or miss the short end of the 50-135. Turns out most of my shooting required the 50-70.

This lens is in excellent shape. I can send out some samples if needed. The colors from this lens have been amazing. I hope I don't regret selling it. I bought this as a kit from Adorama. The kit included
Tiffen 77mm Photo Essentials Filter Kit (Ultra Violet.Circular Polarizer,& Warming Filter) - Lens Cap Leash. I will be including the filter kit as well.

The UV filter has been on the lens from the moment I unboxed it.

The only thing that may be an issue... Which I don't think it will be. The lens has a very tiny spec of dust on the inside of the front lens. I would send a picture, but I don't have a good macro lens to get it to show up on a picture. The spec was there when it arrived. It isn't big enough to have any effect on your pictures. Like I said not really an issue... I just want you to be aware.

In short this is a great lens... I just think the 50-135 will suit my needs better.

Also This is the first time for me to sell here so I don't have any feed back yet. hembree6 is my username on Ebay if would like to see that.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
3-day if not as described, s/h paid by buyer

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by cacain; 01-29-2011 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Sale Pending
01-28-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Bump for a nice lens and local seller (In Norman). Really wish I had the money, would go nice with its little brother 28-75.