Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-31-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 57 (100%)
[SOLD] FA31mm Ltd and FA77mm Ltd (Worldwide)

All prices include USPS insured shipping and paypal fee.

1. Pentax FA 77 Ltd ($690 Shipped)SOLD
-Condition: Excellent or better
-Made in Japan
-Includes Maurumi DHG Lens Protect filter
-Includes Box and Original front and rear caps
-EDIT: Original Pentax pouch included

1. Pentax FA 31 Ltd ($865 Shipped)SOLD
-Condition: Fair (See below)
-Made in Japan
-Includes B&W MRC 58 010 UV F-Pro MRC filter
-Includes 2 empty filter rings and generic pinch cap.
-Includes Box and original front and rear caps.
-EDIT: Original Pentax pouch included
-This is my second FA31. The first I purchased new and had to return because it did not perform optically as I thought it should. The FA31 up for sale was purchased used locally. It has some dings and scuffs, but is optically perfect. The dings of note are the following(pictures follow):
1. Lens cap has a ding around the edge.
2. Significant scuff on focus ring.
3. Corner of built in hood dinged and slightly misshapen. Operationally just fine. Filters go on and off with no problem.

Shipping and Payment Terms:

-Paypal payment is accepted and I will absorb the paypal fee. Gift option NOT required.
-Continental US shipping is included. If you are from another location, please PM me and I will look into what I need to do to ship to your location. In most cases I expect there will not be a problem. Likely there would be an additional shipping fee for such an arrangement. I retain the right to give preference to CONUSA purchasers and to deny to ship to certain locations.
-Items will be shipped from Minnesota, USA

-IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to my obligations, it could be up to three business days after receipt of payment before I ship purchased items. It also might be the same day, it just depends. I apologize for this, but I have no way around it.

Last edited by apisto; 01-31-2011 at 03:29 PM.