Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
[SOLD] Classic SMC-A series prime lenses: 50 f/1.7; 100 f/4 Macro; 135 f/2.8 (US/CAN)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Classic SMC-A series prime lenses: 50 f/1.7; 100 f/4 Macro; 135 f/2.8

Asking Price
See listing

Item Location
Western New York

Item Description
I am totally bummed to have to do this, but I decided to buy a DA 35mm Ltd. Macro and I have to pay for it somehow, so I have decided to part with my 3 classic SMC-A series lenses. They have been very good to me. For your consideration:

SMC-A 50mm f/1.7: $95 SOLD
A very nice specimen of this lens. The glass is perfect and there is no discernible wear on the aperture and focus ring. This lens has undergone a thorough cleaning and has had the aperture ring repaired so that it no longer experiences the well known stuck aperture ring problem. It works perfectly. Aperture blades are clean and snappy. Includes original front cap. The rear cap has been replaced with a newer style Pentax rear cap.

SMC-A 100mm f/4 Macro: $235 SOLD
Very well regarded and not very common. This is also a very clean lens, not too much dust inside. I have taken some great shots with it. There are a couple of small dents on the edge of the filter threads which were there when I acquired the lens and do not effect the function of the threads at all. I believe it was dropped with the lens cap on, because there is some damage to the cap which I have fixed with a little JB Weld. A 49mm filter attaches easily and in fact this lens includes a Hoya 49mm Skylight 1B filter. This lens has also been thoroughly cleaned and has no discernible wear on the barrel or rings. Aperture blades are clean and snappy. Has original front and rear caps

SMC-A 135mm f/2.8: $165 SOLD
This lens has a little more wear on the barrel and aperture ring, but the glass is perfect. This lens was also thoroughly cleaned and is very nice. Aperture blades are clean and snappy. Includes original front cap and generic rear cap.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$10 each in CONUS via USPS Priority Mail; multiples or International at actual cost

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Prefer Paypal, will accept money order if you refuse to use Paypal. If you decide to use a MO, I will ship after it is received and deposited/cleared.

Will only ship to confirmed address if Paypal is used.

Sold as is; no returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Recent Images taken with the 50mm

Recent Images taken with the 100mm Macro

Recent Images taken with the 135mm, not great subjects but you can see the sharpness of the lens and the bokeh

[COLOR="Silver"]

Last edited by GregK8; 02-02-2011 at 08:40 PM.