Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-03-2011, 08:59 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 188 (99%)
[SOLD] Pentax ME Super with Pentax M 40mm 2.8 pancake lens + more in Like New Conditi

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax ME Super with Pentax M 40mm 2.8 pancake lens + more in Like New Condition

Asking Price
$170 Final Price Reduction $155 + $11 Shipping (mediun Flat Rate CONUS or cheaper if you are in the NorthEast USA)

The ME camera is on hold. Lens available for $130 shipped CONUS.

SOLD Locally

Item Location
NJ/PA

Item Description
I am selling my most regarded film camera. Pentax ME Supper with Pentax M 40mm 2.8 pancake lens + Leather case, original user manual and Lenses and Accesories book all in like New Condition.

I use this set up for street photography. The previous owner kept a log of the use and he said he put 5 rolls of film since he bought it. I use it few times (5 rolls tops).

The glass in the lens is clean and free of fungus or scratches. The blades are snappy and free of oil. The mount looks like it when new. It comes with the original front and rear cap as well as with a 49mm Hoya UV filter.

The camera is clean, it even have the plastic cover on the bottom of the camera that comes when new. I am including two fresh batteries so will be ready to be use right away. The light meter work. The light seals are good. It comes with the camera strap, the leather case in excellent condition. I am also including a Kodak Professional 125PX B&W film so you can start shooting right away.

It comes with the Camera User Manual in good condition.

I am also including a Pentax Lenses and Accessories book from the same era of the camera and lenses. It is a collectors item and would like to keep it together with the camera and lens for the new buyer.

I do not want to split the set since this is the most compact SLR set for street photography. Unless I have two interested members willing to buy it separately, I will let you know the price individually.

I seen the M 40mm 2.8 lens in less condition selling for $150 in the auction site. So for $20 more you get the camera, and the other goodies that comes with it.

I do not shoot manual cameras anymore due to my eye condition (High astigmatism and my contact lenses can give me a desirable 20/20 vision so it is very difficult to get good results.

See picture for details. I have some more upon request.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Other (Elaborate Below)

Shipping Charge
$11 Medium Flat Rate

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
International buyers, please PM me for shipping quote. Cross Border Paypal fees apply (1.5% of the total)

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by jjdgti; 02-24-2011 at 06:48 AM.
02-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
well, I would say you under estimate the me super and over estimate the m40...
02-04-2011, 05:59 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by zeelich Quote
well, I would say you under estimate the me super and over estimate the m40...
I just saying, I seen the M 40mm lens going for as much as $150. I have not set a price for each item. That is the price for the set. If I receive offers for each, I will desire to separate the set. For now it is just that a set.
02-05-2011, 08:21 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump. All PMs answered. Still for sale. More pictures available upon request.

02-17-2011, 01:12 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
mp and Final Price Reduction.

---------- Post added 02-18-11 at 09:20 AM ----------

The ME camera. leather case and manual is on hold for a fellow member.

The Pentax M 40mm 2.8 lens is available for $130 shipped in the Continental USA. International buyers please inquire about shipping quotes.
02-22-2011, 12:31 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump. The lens is MINT, the bayonet is like new.

---------- Post added 02-23-11 at 09:41 AM ----------

ME Super camera officially sold. The Lens still available.

If you buy both the Vivitar 24mm f/2 and the Pentax M 40mm 2.8 I will give you a very good deal. Try me.
02-23-2011, 12:20 PM   #7

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Still the most compact SLR kit ever!