Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-03-2011, 03:56 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax ZX-7 with FG battery grip, FA 28-80mm F/3.5-5.6 AL and flash (Worldwide

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax ZX-7 with FG battery grip, FA 28-80mm F/3.5-5.6 AL and flash

Asking Price
$49 - shipped (US)

Item Location
Maryland

Item Description
For sale is a Pentax ZX-7 film body with an FG battery pack (which takes 4 AA batteries). In addition, an FA 28-80mm F/3.5-5.6 AL lens (w/ original hood) and a Achiever 150MD flash are included as well.

The body appears to be in like-new condition and everything seems to be working perfectly. I doubt this body has seen much use. The battery grip is also in excellent condition, with just a very small rub mark on the bottom corner. The lens is cosmetically in excellent shape as well. It appears to also be in excellent functional shape, although I will say the zoom ring feels a bit clunky. It's not too tight or loose, just not very smooth. It could be that it's exactly as it's suppose to be as I have nothing similar to compare it to. It's kind of a freebie throw in, so keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed The flash, which takes two AA batteries, also appears to working properly and is in excellent condition.

I am asking $49 for the entire set, including shipping via USPS Priority shipping within the US.

Please PM me with any questions you may have.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included for US, WW please PM

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Everything in this set is being sold as-is. That said everything appears to be in good working order. However, if you buy the camera and are unhappy with it, I will gladly accept a return and give you a refund less the actual shipping charges.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by dgaies; 02-03-2011 at 04:44 PM.
02-03-2011, 04:12 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
PM sent
02-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Pablom Quote
PM sent
PM replied. Camera is still for sale.