Item for Sale
DA 15mm F4 Limited

Asking Price
GB£420

Item Location
Manchester, United Kingdom

Item Description
Photos here: In Box Photo Gallery by Niall O'Shea at pbase.com
I bought this new from SRS Microsystems ? Pentax, Nikon and Olympus Digital Cameras, Camera Accessories and Lenses last November 12 months (can provide copy of the receipt). Optically it is in mint condition with the body in excellent condition, there being a barely noticeable wearing of the paint in a few millimetres of the knurled focus ring and the lens cap having tarnished a bit (as you can see in the photo). It comes with the box (which has had the barcode removed from the bottom to avail of the cashback offer), pouch, lens caps back and front and all paperwork. Photos of the lens also in the attached zip file (pentaxforums not only not let you edit a listed item but you can't even use the same photos when you've withdrawn an item in order to re-post it!!)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Contact me.

Shipping Services
Recorded dispatch

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will accept returns for full refund if item not as described at my sole discretion.

When I say I ship worldwide there are exceptions - I will not post to countries that have a poor record for parcels getting through, fraud etc.

The buyer will be responsible for any customs and excise charges sending to their jurisdiction might incur. I will mark as a gift if you tell me to.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Files
File Type: zip Archive.zip (1.76 MB, 118 views)
02-06-2011, 02:15 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Hi

Shipping to China? I can pay with paypal, usa credit card, or moneybooker.

Thanks

Jim
02-07-2011, 12:39 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
Hi Jim

Shipping would be £19 International Signed For. This is trackable within the UK only, you have to sign for on receipt and compensation is only to £250. For something more secure with higher compensation let me know and I'll quote you but it could be a lot more. Paypal would probably suit best.

Thanks,

Niall