Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-12-2011, 03:23 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
[SOLD] Fotomat Series-35 MC 70-210mm Zoom w/Macro 1-4.5 K-mount Lens (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Fotomat Series-35 MC 70-210mm Zoom w/Macro 1-4.5 K-mount Lens

Asking Price
USD $30

Item Location
Rego Park, NY

Item Description
This Fotomat Series-35 MC 70-210mm Zoom 1:4.5K-mount Lens with Macro, filter size 55mm, is in a very good working condition with very slight signs of wear.
I have removed the rubber hood that was originally built-in, because when being folded, it was inconvenient.
On the 4th picture, you can see a groove where that hood was attached by the manufacturer.
Instead, I used to use a hood with 55mm thread that I attached to a filter.
Last time I used this lens with Pentax PZ-10 in May 2010 to take a photo of my grandchild.
As you can see on the 5th picture, the lens draws fine details and the result doesn't disappoint (me, at least )

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
USD $12.90

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I do accept returns but:
1. the item has to be returned in 100% same condition as received (which is hard to check);
2. the buyer pays the return shipping cost.
Since I make close-up photos of the actual lens, I'd prefer that the potential buyer reviews the photos thoroughly before making the final decision just in order to avoid potential mutual headache related to returns.
3. International buyer has to keep in mind that
a) shipping cost is significantly higher ($40 to Germany, for instance);
b) delivery may take a few weeks if not months.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images