Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 58 (100%)
[SOLD] Mint K-x with lens/12 batteries/box/accessories $425 (CONUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Mint K-x with lens/12 batteries/box/accessories

Asking Price
$375

Item Location
NH

Item Description
For sale is a mint condition K-x with only 3,598 clicks on it. The rear LCD has a few very faint marks on it. The body is in mint condition. The box, manual, CD, Pentax strap and USB cord are included. I am also including the attached lens and 12 Energizer 2300 mAh batteries that are no more than 2 months old and have not been used much!! I will include the Energizer wall mount charger as well. The camera has been updated to Firmware V1.02. I have to sell this camera to pay some bills, which I really don't want to do. The focusing ring on the lens is a little stiff. Included with the lens is a P/K rear cap and a Pentax front cap. My price includes shipping/fees in the CONUS. If you want me to ship to Canada then shipping will be more and I will declare full value on the customs form. I have great feedback here and 179 positive feedback on Fredmiranda under the same username. Pictures are below.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
-

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by treebeard; 05-09-2013 at 04:24 PM.
02-14-2011, 10:43 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Hi, I'm interested in your camera....is this a manual lens you have on it or auto? What can you tell me about the lens? Also, you mentioned the focus ring is a little stiff, what exactly does that mean? thanks for your info! Trish
02-14-2011, 03:26 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 58 (100%)
Original Poster
Replied to your PM.

**Sale Pending**