Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-23-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
[SOLD] K-7, Auto Bellows K, Slide Copier K, Pentax F 35-70mm (Worldwide)

I caught the film bug about a year ago, and as such, I've decided to sell my K-7 which had become little more than a negative and slide digitizing device, and film copying setup.

Pentax K-7 - Excellent Condition - $675 including shipping to the CONUS

First up is the K-7. I got it on pre-order the day it was released, so it is about a year and a half old. It looks almost new aside from very light wear. It works perfectly. It has about 10000 shutter actuations, many of which occurred in the comfort of my home while it was in use as a film copier. It comes with everything included originally, with the exception of the USB cable which I somehow lost. It will also come with an extra LI-90 battery. It is on the original firmware, but can easily be upgraded. I would have listed this as like new if it weren't for the missing USB cable. I can't post any pictures of it as it is my only digital camera, but my reputation buying and selling here and on ebay under the same name should be assurance that it will arrive as described. If nothing else, I will offer a refund minus shipping if it arrives in a condition significantly different than described.

Pentax Film Copying Setup - Excellent Condition - $275 including shipping to the CONUS

This will include 3 items which I would prefer to sell together, but would consider splitting up as well. This setup can be used on any K mount DSLR as a means of digitizing slides or negatives.

Pentax Auto Bellows K
This item is in excellent condition showing very little wear. The bellows is in great shape, and everything works just as it should.

Pentax Slide Copier K
This item is in good shape. I only chose to list it as good due to the fact that I have had the bellows on it fully extended for fairly long periods. This hasn't caused any problems yet, but I felt it best to state for full disclosure. It comes with the original box, and two film holders that attach to the sides which were in the box when I got it. The box is not in very good shape.

Pentax F 35-70mm Lens
This lens:SMC Pentax-F 35-70mm F3.5-4.5 Lens Reviews - Pentax Lens Reviews & Pentax Lens Database
I bought this lens specifically for copying slides because its focal length would allow me to capture a full 35mm frame on a cropped sensor camera, and based on the overwhelmingly positive reviews it receives. My copy is in excellent condition with the only apparent problem being that the random rubber strip on the lens barrel, not the one on the focus ring, is starting to come up slightly at the corners. Otherwise it is in excellent cosmetic and optical condition. It will come with the original front cap and a generic rear cap.

I don't have pictures of the slide copying setup at the moment, but can provide some if anyone is interested, provided that I still have the K-7. If you want to see some results of using this setup to copy slides and negatives you can view them here: Flickr: voetshy's Photostream . Basically every picture listed as taken with a K-7 is one that I used this setup to digitize.

Everything's SOLD

Last edited by Votesh; 03-04-2011 at 03:48 AM.
02-23-2011, 11:07 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Hello Votesh,
i am interested in K7. Can you tell me the shipping costs to Czech republic and send me actual photos to my email?

Many thanks, Radek
02-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
PM sent.
02-24-2011, 06:07 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
Original Poster
K-7 price reduction bump

02-25-2011, 10:53 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
Email sent on copying setup. Payment sent

Last edited by iced; 02-25-2011 at 04:31 PM.