Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2011, 01:31 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax SMC-F 1.7x AF Adapter (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC-F 1.7x AF Adapter

Asking Price
USD$282 (net to me)

Item Location
Salt Lake City, UT

Item Description
Item is in excellent condition and it works as it should. There are however some tiny dust particles if you look really closely. For that, I ask for a relatively low price. The particles do not appear to affect the image quality. There are no damages on the coating that I can see. Remember, this adapter is lovingly used.

Included: It does NOT come with the original box or user manual. I do have an electronic version of the manual downloaded from the Internet. The manual is useful in telling the limitations of this magic adapter.

Comes with original caps and suede leather hard case (not Pentax made but fits well). Made in JAPAN with a golden JCII sticker.

Comments: There are limitations to this little magic. It works best with prime lenses such as the 50s, 85s, 100s, 135s, and 200s. I have tried them all. It works best with my 50s. It works with f1.4 or smaller. It produces interesting soft effect with f1.2 which is very good for portraits. For more information, look at my review of this adapter.

Recently got another one which has some watermarks. So I keep the one with watermarks and I will have that cleaned by Eric in the future.

Priority:Will sell first to US buyers and to those with a couple of PF records or EBay positive records.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$10 (including insurance)

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days inspection. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

02-24-2011, 03:45 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Interested ... Pm sent.
02-24-2011, 10:57 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
pm sent
02-24-2011, 12:50 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
Original Poster
Received many PMs

I will base on my priority criteria and notice the potential buyers sequentially. Thanks for the interests and understanding.

---------- Post added 02-24-11 at 02:14 PM ----------

Thanks sold.

---------- Post added 02-24-11 at 02:15 PM ----------

Thanks for all the interests. It is sold.