Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-27-2011, 12:16 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
[SOLD] Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 135mm F/3.5 (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 135mm F/3.5

Asking Price
$50 USD or make offer

Item Location
Waldorf, MD, USA

Item Description
This listing is for a Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 135mm F/3.5. This lens is in beautiful optical condition, and in great mechnaical condition with one problem: Though the blades open quickly, they close slowly. I don't expect this will be a huge problem, but there it is.

Other than that, focus is smooth, aperture blades are oil-free, glass is beautiful and the lens is in overall good condition, though it sports surface wear indicating a life spent taking photos instead of sitting in a camera case. This is the Super-Multi-Coated version, and therefore provides wide-open metering on properly equipped Pentax M42 bodies such as the Spotmatic F and ES/ESII.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
FREE to USA, first $10 paid internationally

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
You have 7 days to inspect the item once it arrives. If you find I have misrepresented the item, please contact me within those 7 days to recieve a full refund.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!