Item for Sale
Miscellaneous Lenses

Asking Price
Noted by listing

Item Location
California

Item Description
Clearing out some of the lenses I don't use so I can buy new stuff
All lenses are in excellent shape, cosmetically and functionally, aperture blades are oil free and perform true. No fungus or haze BUT take note of comments regards the Pentax 100mm f4 Macro.

I am not the original owner of these lenses however I will vouch for their condition and usability. I simply never used them as expected. All lenses include front and rear caps but I do not have the original boxes. If not satisfied, e-mail me within 7 days, return the lens and I'll return your money - sorry but I will not reimburse return shipping costs. My prices include shipping costs by US Post within the lower 48 states. Canada, Alaska, Hawaii may incur small additional fee for shipping Sorry, except Canada, no international sales.

Payment accepted via Paypal (preferred) or Postal Money order

Pentax DA 18-55, This is version-1 of the standard kit lens, it came with a camera body I wanted, the mount is metal and includes the hood. I already have the WR version so this is extra. --- $45

Quantaray 28-90mm F3.5-5.6 "Macro" (ie close focus) I have two copies available both in excellent condition. I used one for a while on my 1stDS and liked it but I use that camera now only with my manual lenses. Plus I have another lens for this range. It's s a decent kit lens and the close focus function is pretty good. --- $25 each (One SOLD, One PENDING)

Pentax - M 50mm F1.7 I have two copies of this lens, am keeping one and selling one. Excellent shape usually considered one of Pentax's sharpest and best --- $50 (SOLD)

Pentax-M 100mm f4.0 Cosmetically excellent, mechanically smooth. HOWEVER, there is a haze in the front lens elements which appears to be either some deterioration of the coating or some issue with the adhesive between lens elements. I have seen this condition noted several times for other copies of this particular model lens for sale so it might be a common occurance. To my eyes it seems to have little to no affect on image quality but any buyer needs to know about it upfront. This is generally considered a very sharp lens and a very good macro --- $50 Links to photos about this lens in later msg(SOLD)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Other (Elaborate Below)

Shipping Charge
Included in Price

Shipping Services
US Post office

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If not satisfied, e-mail me within 7 days, return the lens and I'll return your money - sorry but I will not reimburse return shipping costs.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by geezer52; 03-06-2011 at 05:16 PM. Reason: updated status
03-04-2011, 12:01 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
pm sent for Quantaray 28-90mm
03-04-2011, 12:23 AM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
pending on 50/1.7
03-04-2011, 09:11 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Original Poster
All PMs replied to

All PMs have been replied to

03-04-2011, 01:50 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Could you post images of lenses, inluding the haze on 100mm?
03-04-2011, 07:47 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Original Poster
Pictures re the 100mm F4 Macro

Use the links to see larger size versions of the picture on flickr

The 1st picture was taken to accentuate the "haze" mentioned in the initial listing, The picture is unaltered from the camera (K2000) except for resizing

http://flic.kr/p/9nTiqh

This 2nd picture was taken with the Pentax 100mm lens for sale with a 1stDS. Again it is unaltered from the camera except for being resized

http://flic.kr/p/9nThEh

The last picture is a 100% crop of the 2nd picture, unaltered, not resized

http://flic.kr/p/9nTh3w

Last edited by geezer52; 03-04-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Trouble loading pictures