Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-05-2011, 06:41 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
[SOLD] Well Priced LX body (w/ FA-1 finder), K24/2.8 lens, non-functional winde (Worl

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Well Priced LX body (w/ FA-1 finder), K24/2.8 lens, non-functional winder/grip

Asking Price
$240 (body/winder), $160 (lens only), $350 (both)

Shipping Charge
$10 - USPS Priority, $40 - Worldwide Express

Item Location
Maryland

Item Description
For sale is a well priced LX body (w/ FA-1 finder) and a K24/2.8 lens.

the LX body is in good condition overall. Functionally everything seems to work well (shutter, film advance, timer, etc) and it feels really solid. Cosmetically is has a few minor issues, although nothing that prevents it from still looking fairly decent overall (IMO). The cosmetic issues, which can been seen in the pictures below, include a slight amount of brassing on the timer lever (pic #1), a small scratch on the outer body of the finder (pic #1), some excess glue on the edge of the leather on the back of the body where someone tried to re-glue it (pic #3).

I am also included the LX winder, and while it is in excellent cosmetic condition, it is non-functional due to corrosion on the battery contacts. It might be able to be repaired, but assume it is broken and is being included for use as a grip only.

Installed is the standard SC-21 focus screen. I have an extra diagonal split prism focusing screen (w/ grid lines) that I can include, although there is a small scratch on the top center. It doesn't affect the functionality, but it may be annoying as it's quite visible in the viewfinder.

The K24/2.8 lens is in excellent shape overall. The focus ring feels great and it very smooth. The aperture is quick and dry and the ring clicks into place without any issues. The glass look great and overall the body cosmetics are excellent as well. The only issue is a small nick on the top of the focus ring. It's pretty small, but can be seen in the picture below (pic #8). Overall a great wide angle lens to pair with the LX if you're interested.

I am asking $240 for the body, $160 for the lens, for $350 for both ($50 discount for buying both). Shipping within the US is $10 via USPS Priority shipping and outside the US would run $40 via EMS/Express. No additional fees for using Paypal.

Please PM me with any questions and I will try to answer them as best I can. Thanks

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If you feel I have no accurately described the items, let me know with in a few days and you can return it for a refund.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by dgaies; 03-05-2011 at 08:15 AM.