Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-05-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 18 (95%)
[SOLD] Pentax DAL 18-55mm, Sigma 50-200mm DC OS HSM, and More! (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DAL 18-55, Sigma 50-200 DC OS HSM, and More!

Asking Price
Varies by piece, but total set can be yours for $150 (prices reduced)
Item Location
California

Item Description
I have been finding my interest in digital lenses has been starting to wane since I discovered manual focus lenses. I started off with the Pentax DAL 18-55 zoom as my kit lens. I soon added the Sigma 50-200 once I established I needed a zoom. However, ever since I purchased my Pentax M 50 1.7, I have had a serious case of MF LBA. I can't keep these lenses in my arsenal due to having a strong set of primes to rely on. I am hoping that someone will find a good use for these two zooms, as they have led me to finding my true love for old glass. Both of these lenses have their original front and rear caps. The Sigma includes the reversible lens hood, box, Hoya UV filter, and manuals. The Pentax zoom doesn't come with lens hood, as the hood didn't come with the K-x/lens kit.

The Pentax lens is $50 and the Sigma is $100.

With a recent purchase, I have found that my trusty Tokina EL 28 2.8 will no longer be needed. This little guy is a nice little piece of glass, but I will have no longer need it. There is a small amount of dust in the lens, but this has no impact on image quality. This lens doesn't come with caps.

The price for the Tokina prime is $30.

(SOLD) Last, but not least, I have a Promaster Spectrum 7 2x AF Teleconverter. The glass is in fantastic shape, as the body has some slight wear marks on it. The TC comes with front and rear caps, along with a hard case. I haven't tried the AF capabilities of the TC, as I have used it only with my Sigma 90mm macro to achieve 1:1 magnification.

The price for the TC is --- (SOLD). (This is in contrast to a new one being sold through Idaho Camera at $140). That's a good price for a well-regarded TC in great shape.

Shipping - $10 for each of the zooms, $5 for the Tokina lens

*SPECIAL DEAL* - Purchase the complete set for $150 with a flat $10 shipping fee.
Payment will be accepted via PayPal as a "gift" as to avoid any PayPal fees. Items will ship the next business day, as I do not ship on weekends.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling, possibly looking to trade for a high quality 200mm prime of either K-mount or screw-mount variety

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$10/each for zooms, $5/each for the prime

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns will be accepted, as all items have been tested and are in excellent shape. If needed, I can provide images taken with each lens, along with some taken with the TC, to show the quality of the items I am selling.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 

Last edited by mr.b.snowden; 03-07-2011 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Want to reduce prices to remain competitive.
03-06-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Items are still available.

Items are still available. I'd rather let some fellow forum members get a shot at these lenses before I post them on Ebay by week's end.

---------- Post added 03-06-11 at 07:26 PM ----------

Bump.

I have thought about wanting a 200mm prime, so if anyone has one and is interested in trading it for some of these items, please let me know.
03-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Promaster Spectrum & TC

I will buy it if it is in good shape. Please contact me about condition and Freight to AL.
03-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Promaster Spectrum & TC

I will pay $70 plus Freight if in good working shape. Please let me know if the TC is still available.

QuoteOriginally posted by mr.b.snowden Quote
Items are still available. I'd rather let some fellow forum members get a shot at these lenses before I post them on Ebay by week's end.

---------- Post added 03-06-11 at 07:26 PM ----------

Bump.

I have thought about wanting a 200mm prime, so if anyone has one and is interested in trading it for some of these items, please let me know.

03-07-2011, 11:14 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Teleconverter is sold, pending payment. All of the lenses are still available.

---------- Post added 03-07-11 at 11:19 AM ----------

Teleconverter is sold. Prices have been reduced for the whole set, so please let me know if you are interested in the set of lenses at a discounted price.

---------- Post added 03-07-11 at 03:07 PM ----------

Shipping is open to the entire globe. When responding, please indicate what part of your country you are in, so I can provide an accurate shipping quote. For international buyers, I will charge you a small amount over the quote ($10) and then refund the difference to reflect your true cost of shipping.