Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 67 (100%)
[SOLD] Slik Pro 700 DX tripod with pan head (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Slik Pro 700 DX tripod with pan head

Asking Price
$90

Item Location
West Virginia

Item Description
Up for sale is my Slik Pro 700DX tripod, in excellent near-mint condition. This is a sturdy, well made aluminum leg tripod with pan head that functions smoothly. It is not compact, not something you're going to take along when hiking the Appalachian Trail (ha!), but great otherwise. Height ranges roughly from 24" to 75" with column extended. I also have the Slik ball head that's made for this tripod listed in a separate ad.

This tripod is in excellent condition with no scratches, no marks, no signs of abuse. I listed it as "excellent" rather than "like new" only because I don't have the original box. I do have the user's manual, though. I'm the original owner, selling because I finally broke down and bought a Gitzo. Price is $90 net to me plus shipping. The package will weigh close to 10 pounds, I'll ship by UPS or USPS, your choice. Other photos available if you need them. I have some feedback here and more on The Auction Site as wvoldtimer.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Actual cost

Shipping Services
UPS or USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return for full refund if not as advertised

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by dshombert; 02-16-2014 at 11:29 AM.