Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-11-2011, 11:23 AM   #1
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax FA 31 Ltd. (MIJ), Black (CONUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FA 31 Ltd. (MIJ), Black

Asking Price
$925.00

Item Location
New York, USA

Item Description
I bought this lens back in July of 2010 new from Adorama Camera. I hate to part with it being such a wonderful lens but need the money for unexpected expenses. It is made in Japan (see pics). Glass is in perfect condition as is the body (I tend to baby my stuff). Only thing is on the lens hood it is slightly shiny from removing the lens cap (not sure how that would have been avoided). AF is fast and accurate and it is sharp straight from 1.8. Everything I read about this lens before I bought it I found to be true with use. It really has a very special way of rendering. I am asking $925 (to cover PayPal fees) and will ship it out next business day via UPS, CONUS only. If you would like to check my profile out I am listed under "guitarmes" on eBay and have been a member since 2001 with 100% positive feedback. I accept PayPal only. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. Thanks for looking!

I also have a DA21 ltd (MIV, brand new from B&H) for sale as well, if interested contact me about shipping, I can ship them together.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$15.00

Shipping Services
UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item is in excellent condition, being sold as is. No returns for this lens.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

03-11-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Offer to buy at asking price has been sent via PM, thanks, Bob in Michigan.