Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax 645NII + 4 lenses (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax 645NII + 4 lenses

Asking Price
Varies.

Item Location
Walla Walla, WA USA

Item Description
Selling all of my Pentax 645 equipment; prices reduced:

45-85mm f/4.5 SMC-FA. Flawless glass, smooth zoom, crisp focus. Near-mint condition, hood in EX+ condition. Comes complete with original box and packaging, including soft pouch. Includes hood and both caps. $850, includes insured shipping.

SOLD. 35mm SMC-A f/3.5.& Flawless glass, exceptionally smooth focus, one small mark about 5mm x 1mm on the front rim; it's only cosmetic and does not affect function. Includes both caps. SOLD.

200mm SMC-FA f/4. Flawless glass, a few light marks on the hood, very smooth focus, in near-mint condition. Includes hood and both caps. $375, includes insured shipping.

300mm SMC-A f/4. Integrated hood. Flawless glass, a few light scratches on the body (most noticeable is about 1/3"), some light rub marks from the sliding hood. Very smooth focus. $685, includes insured shipping.

645NII camera body, including original box, one 120 insert, three 220 inserts, three insert cases, and two original boxes for the inserts. Also comes with two arca-swiss type tripod attachments for horizontal and vertical tripod mounting, body cap, original Pentax strap, and original owner's manual. The camera performs perfectly. The only thing that keeps this from being described as LN- / EX+ is the leatherette is not firmly attached around two of the flat body edges (it's fine on the grip) This is strictly cosmetic and could be repaired by the new owner with the right glue or re-covered by a shop. The camera and one of the inserts (not sure which one) were CLA'd by Pentax a few years ago, but I cannot find the receipt. This camera is one of the best values in medium format photography, IMO. $775, includes insured shipping.

B+W 58mm MRC circular polarizing filter, in case. Perfect condition, practically never used, but the plastic carrying case is cracked. $93 new, sell for $65 shipped.

Reason for selling: the system is getting too heavy for my aging body. I bought the best; now it will go to new owners.

Paypal gift payment preferred; add 3% for regular paypal.

Will ship outside CONUS if buyer pays actual shipping cost.

All items guaranteed to be fully functional and as described. Three-day inspection period with money back (less shipping) if not as described. I want only happy buyers.

I've bought and sold extensively for many years on photo.net, fredmiranda.com (stp), apug.org (stp), and the big auction (stp-montana).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included; add if outside CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
3-day inspection period; refund (less shipping) if items not as described. I want only happy customers.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF

Last edited by stp; 03-17-2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Sold one lens.
03-16-2011, 05:46 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
how much is shipping to italy?

thanks
03-16-2011, 10:57 AM   #3
stp

Original Poster
What do you want to ship?

---------- Post added 03-16-11 at 10:57 AM ----------

The 35mm lens has been sold.

---------- Post added 03-16-11 at 11:01 AM ----------

In addition to the item you would want shipped to Italy, I'll also need a town. Thanks.

---------- Post added 03-16-11 at 03:45 PM ----------

Price for 45-85mm SMC-FA lens has been lowered to $800 shipped.

Price for 645NII camera and everything that goes with it has been lowered to $690 shipped.
03-16-2011, 07:23 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
images of the body and the 45-85?

03-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #5
stp

Original Poster
I'll post photos of everything tomorrow (Thursday, 3/16). Sorry for not having these at the outset.
03-17-2011, 02:39 PM   #6
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 48 (100%)
Free bump for a great seller...Ron J.
03-17-2011, 04:36 PM   #7
stp

Original Poster
I have many more images. If you want to see something in particular, please send me your email address. Thanks.