Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-16-2011, 06:14 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K10D with 4 gig card, extra battery and Bourque's K10D book (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SOLD!Pentax K10D with 4 gig card, extra battery and Bourque's K10D book

Asking Price
$300US

Item Location
Atlanta(ish)

Item Description
Pentax K10D with original Pentax battery, extra non-Pentax (Impact) battery, 4 gig SanDisk Extreme III card, original cables and charger, original manual and papers and Yvon Bourque's K10D book. The body is in excellent condition with no scratches on the LCD's that I can see and has under 10,000 actuations (9,359 as best as I can tell). The only thing original that I have not been able to locate is the original strap. I never used it & don't know where it ended up. Probably on a camera that I donated to a school. This has been a fantastic camera. If it doesn't sell, I'm getting a WR lens & using it as a bulky P&S.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
+Insured shipping (inquire for quote)

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Terms: Paypal only (I pay the fees), insured shipping available in the US at the buyers expense. All international shipping will be insured and therefore not cheap. I do my best to keep PM's and such in order and I will move down the list of interested parties. I generally ship via USPS on Saturdays. If you need something quicker, I can ship via another method on a weeknight at your additional expense. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 03-16-11 at 09:18 PM ----------

Last edited by geauxpez; 03-17-2011 at 04:59 PM.