Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-23-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 18 (95%)
[SOLD] Pentax SMC M50mm 1.7 and several 135mm primes (US/CAN)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC M50 1.7 (sold) and several 135mm primes

Asking Price
Priced as marked

Item Location
Concord, CA

Item Description
Due to being stricken with a serious case of LBA, I need to thin the herd some. The first lens up for sell is the M50 1.7. This little beauty is in fantastic shape, with no internal dust or scratches. Everything is buttery smooth with this lens. The only reason I am selling this lens is due to finding a great deal on a Super Tak 50 1.4. This lens is $55 with $5 shipping (SOLD)

Lens number 2 is a not-quite-so-hot Samigon 135 2.8 K-mount prime. This little one I found on Ebay and won, only to find out that the diaphragm is busted and won't allow the lens to close down. This results in the lens only being able to shoot wide open. However, this does allow for some pleasant bokeh. I am letting this guy go for $15 plus $5 shipping.

Lens number 3 is a well-working Samigon 135 2.8 Auto Aperture M42 mount lens. This little guy is in great shape optically, with but a minor amount of dust inside. The lens hood has some sticker residue from the price tag that was present when I purchased the lens. There's a very small amount of oil in the aperture blades, but it's not enough to slow down the functionality of the lens. The cost for this lens is $25 with $5 shipping.

If you are interested in acquiring the remaining lenses, the total cost for the lot will be $35, with shipping included in that quote.

Payment will be provided via PayPal as a gift, otherwise buyer must pay for the PayPal fees.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$5 per item, $0 if purchased as a lot.

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
All items are in working condition, so I will not accept any returns. I will provide examples of images produced with each lens upon request.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 

Last edited by mr.b.snowden; 03-24-2011 at 02:14 PM. Reason: One item sold, prices reduced on others
03-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 18 (95%)
Original Poster
Bump.

Willing to consider a trade for a nice 24mm 2.8, a high quality 200mm prime, or any great-condition Soviet lens (outside of the Helios 44M-4) at/around the 135mm focal length. I'm not opposed to trading for a screwmount lens.

---------- Post added 03-24-11 at 02:08 PM ----------

M50 1.7 is sold. Other lenses are still available.

---------- Post added 03-24-11 at 03:45 PM ----------

Bumpity bump.