Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-25-2007, 07:24 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: Kit Lens DA 18-55mm, 52mm B+W filters and Image Doctor Software (budled or

I am selling my kit lens and two of the filters that I got for it. The reason that I'm selling is that my other lens is the Tamrom 18-200mm wide angle lens, and it covers the same range. So, I have only used my kit lens for about ten shots just to try it out. I have everything *except* for the rear cap for the lens. I had put my Tamron rear cap on it, but i'm keeping that cap. I'll throw in the Tiffen UV filter for free (that i've had on it since I got it). I was going to put all of this on eBay, but saw the marketplace this morning and thought that I'd give my new Pentax family a try.

Here's some info on the stuff:

1. smc P-DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 kit lens came with the K10D that I bought. Excellent condition since i've only taken ten shots with it. It has been in my camera bag. Comes with lens hood, front lens cap, and Tiffen 52mm UV filter. Also have original packaging, but no manual (I don't even know if it came with one, but if it did, it's not in the box).

2. B+W Glass Circular Polarizer 52mm. Bought it from B+H for about $70 Excellent condition, since I never used the lens. Comes in protective plastic case with foam bottom.

3. B+W Neutral Density Glass Filter 0.3 grade 52mm. Bought it from B+H for about $50. Comes in protective plastic case with foam bottom.

4. Alien Skin Image Doctor software. Bought this spring from B+H. Installed it, never have used it. So, i'm gonna sell it. I paid $100, but I'll part with it for $50. Original box and everything included. If you need info on it (It's a Photoshop Plugin), check out this: Alien Skin Software | Image Doctor | 50110 | B&H Photo Video

I'm thinking about $75 for the lens, $40 for the B+W Polarizer, $25 for the ND Filter, and $50 for the software, but I will entertain offers. I'll ship anywhere, and we'll just figure shipping out from the USPS or UPS website.

Anyone interested then PM or send me an email @azcavalier@gmail.com. The name's Neal.

Attached Images

Last edited by azcavalier; 10-25-2007 at 10:03 AM.