Pentax 50-200mm DA auto-focus zoom lens + original hood
Pentax SMC A f/2.0 50mm Prime
8 duracell rechargeable NIMH batteries + charger
2GB SD card and case
52mm Tiffen Polarizer filter
52mm Tiffen UV/protection filter
52mm Promaster UV/Protection filter
All original Boxes, package material, and warranty cards
All lenses come with original front and rear lens Pentax caps. (except for the 50mm prime)

All items were purchased in May 2007 except for the 50mm prime, i got that over the summer (july 2007). I can prove it with a receipt if you want to see it.

Everything is flawless and as new as you can possibly get without it actually being new. There is not a single scratch on any of the lenses. All my lenses always had at UV filter on it. The only time they came off is if i was putting on the polarizer filter. The Camera body is flawless. Total brand new for everything comes out to be around $800.

Why am i selling this? I love this camera. This is my first dSLR and Pentax is WONDERFUL. I actually have MORE lenses that im keeping and i bought another Pentax dSLR. everything here is just my "Extra" stuff. Thought i would unload it and give someone else a bit of Pentax Love that i got.

The price im aiming for is $650 including shipping and buyer pays PP fees, but im open to reasonable offers. Everything is worth about $800. I know there are rebates out there now, but this would be an EXCELLENT deal for anyone not wanting to deal with Rebates. Shoot me an offer if you're interested.
I can also send a picture if you want. just hit me with an email and i'll send you picture of the gear.

10-28-2007, 06:59 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
18-55 with filters

I see you have posted earlier the kit lens plus 2 filters. Is that an extra set or part of this package.

I'd be interested in the kit plus filters.

Thanks

Kal