Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-01-2011, 10:41 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K-r, 18-55mm kit, 50-200mm kit, Tamron 90mm f/2.8 1:1 Macro lens (CONUS

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-r, 18-55mm kit, 50-200mm kit, Tamron 90mm f/2.8 1:1 Macro lens

Asking Price
See Description

Item Location
Texas

Item Description
Edit:// For the time being I am going to keep this as a full package deal. I have some interest elsewhere as a package so until that falls thru lets keep it all together. Thanks again for looking!

Selling my K-r body with all original packaging, manuals, battery, charger and everything else that it came with new plus a remote. Also selling the two kit lenses; both the DAL 18-55mm and DAL 50-200mm. Also for sale is a Tamron AF 90mm F/2.8 Di 1:1 macro lens. The Tamron comes with a carry bag, both caps, original box/manuals and hood. All of this stuff is only a few months old and in mint condition. I unfortunately am changing systems while I am still new because my dad and brother both have Nikon systems and I can leech a lot of their lenses and whatnot if I had a d90 or something similar. I would love to sell this all as one big package but I know how you guys are so splitting it up is definitely an option. I would really like to keep at least one kit lens with the body for a few days though if possible. See prices below:

K-r(body only with box, charger and manual etc..): $515 shipped CONUS

K-r with the 18-55mm kit lens: $565 shipped CONUS

K-r with both kit lenses: $650 shipped CONUS

Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 Macro 1:1: $360 shipped CONUS

Pentax Sling Bag: $30 shipped CONUS

If somebody buys the whole lot I will sell it for $975 shipped and throw in an almost new Manfrotto monopod for free dollars as well.

If these prices look way outta whack to you, feel free to PM me and let me know why. I basically used google shopping and fleabay to see what the lowest prices were new and went lower. I realize it is an ever changing market with these things so i will listen to any reasonable argument. Would prefer it to be in PM though. Thanks for looking,

-Casey

These photos were taken with my Evo 4G so forgive the quality. If you would like more images feel free to ask.

Also, the camera and two lenses were purchased in the beginning of January of this year and I have looked and can't find a scratch anywhere on anything. The Tamron lens was purchased in Mid February and is also perfect.

No feedback here but perfect on feebay for 10yrs and some RC sites:
eBay Feedback Profile for zer0_method

RC Groups - iTrader - major.monogram

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
All prices include shipping to CONUS.

No feedback here but perfect on feebay for 10yrs and some RC sites:
eBay Feedback Profile for zer0_method

RC Groups - iTrader - major.monogram

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by PastorOfMuppets; 04-02-2011 at 10:44 AM.
04-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
whats the shutter count ?
04-02-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
$975 for lot or a typo $1975?
04-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Original Poster
975 takes it all, ToGo. Last shutter count was 4239. I'm taking a photography class atm though so there may be a few more before it ships to someone. I gotta say too, it looks MUCH cleaner and nicer in person than in the pics.