Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2011, 05:46 AM   #1
Banned

Feedback Score: 8 (79%)
[SOLD] Asahiflex IIA #72200 & Asahi-Kogaku Takumar 3.5 50mm #77502 (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Asahiflex IIA #72200 & Asahi-Kogaku Takumar 3.5 50mm #77502

Asking Price
385.00 USD

Item Location
Savannah, Georgia USA

Item Description
this is a nearly complete set. a late model Asahiflex IIA with original inner and outer box, with factory matching Asahi-kogaku 50mm 3.5. the camera is in good shape overall cosmetically. one small dent in the external finders housing, but it does not affect the finder or your ability to see through it in any way. very little everyday use cosmetic wear to the satin chrome, except on the bottom where typical tripod use has left ‘bright marks’. leatherette is in excellent condition with no visible peeling. no signs of corrosion under the black enamel painted trim. mechanically, the camera is non-functional. the only speed that seems to work is 1/500 sec. it needs a CLA before use, no exceptions. but otherwise all knobs, winders, etc. work as they should. true instant return mirror still functions. mirror and focusing screen in good shape. the lens functions as it should. the blades do have some oil, but this is a preset fully manual lens so this wont actually effect picture taking. some dust on the front element and very likely some internal dust (typical of any lens this old.) but no visible signs of fungus, fogging, element separation or any scratches, etc. no front lens cap. sorry, it was missing when I purchased it. original brown leather case (worse for wear) is included. both inner and outer boxes are in good shape overall and the outer box shows the matching serial numbers for both lens and body. no instruction manual included.

this is more a collectors piece than a daily user, and thats how I am selling it, but with a proper CLA (which it needs) it can certainly be used.

I actually just purchased this, and do not really want to sell it, but we all know the story... need funds for something more important and so collection pieces must go.

I will provide more photos if requested.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
shipping included in price, excluding insurance, in continental US. for outside the US, shipping is extra.

Shipping Services
USPS in US. USPS or UPS for outside the US, at buyers choice.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I have attempted to describe and show the lens as accurately as possible, but if you are unsatisfied, contact me first and we will work out a refund once the lens is back in my possession and looked over. I will pay for half of return shipping along with refund once lens is found to be in the same shape as sent. you have one week from time of arrival to contact me for a refund. I will no accept after that period.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by séamuis; 04-06-2011 at 11:28 AM.
04-04-2011, 03:56 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
More important?!?! Perish the thought!

Good luck with your sale.

Cheers,

Adam
04-04-2011, 05:28 AM   #3
Banned

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by geauxpez Quote
More important?!?! Perish the thought!

Good luck with your sale.

Cheers,

Adam
perish the thought indeed, and if you knew how long I have been searching for this you’d think im nuts, especially considering I paid quite a bit more for it than the asking price, but thats life. thank you, I hope I do have luck in selling it.
04-06-2011, 11:29 AM   #4
Banned

Original Poster
price reduction, from 400.00 to 385.00 USD.