Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2011, 05:59 AM   #1
Banned

Feedback Score: 8 (79%)
[SOLD] Asahi Mount Adapter (m37) (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Asahi Mount Adapter (m37)

Asking Price
50.00 USD

Item Location
Savannah, Georgia USA

Item Description
for anyone who collects vintage Pentax (Asahi Opt.) equipment, I need not say just how rare this is. what we have here is an original Asahi Mount adapter to allow Asahiflex m37 Asahi-Kogaku Takumars to be used on m42 Pentax bodies. I have very little information on this adapter in regards to how long it was made, or where in the world outside Japan this was originally sold, but this is an original piece in its original box. no instruction sheet inside (I do not know if it originally had one or not) the adapter is in excellent shape overall with the original ‘flat black’ ant-reflective paint on the back. it shows signs of use including a few surface scratches on the mount but nothing that will affect usability. this adapter was designed to be used on m42 Pentax bodies and the mount on Pentax bodes has a ‘lip’ to allow the adapter to screw in and sit flush on the mount (thus retaining infinity focus) bet you didn’t know that huh? take a look at your spotmatic, etc and you will see the lip milled into the inner flange of the mount. if you decide to use this adapter with a standard m42 to K adapter you will lose infinity focus do to the lack of this ‘lip’ but it can be used with such an adapter to allow the use of m37 lenses on Kmount bodies.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
shipping included in price, excluding insurance, in continental US. for outside the US, shipping is extra.

Shipping Services
USPS in US. USPS or UPS for outside the US, at buyers choice.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I have attempted to describe and show the lens as accurately as possible, but if you are unsatisfied, contact me first and we will work out a refund once the lens is back in my possession and looked over. I will pay for half of return shipping along with refund once lens is found to be in the same shape as sent. you have one week from time of arrival to contact me for a refund. I will no accept after that period.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by séamuis; 04-06-2011 at 11:30 AM.
04-03-2011, 06:33 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Seems to be different from mine according to your description. I'm also waiting for pictures
04-06-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
Banned

Feedback Score: 8 (79%)
Original Poster
price reduction from 60.00 to 50.00 USD.