Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-05-2011, 10:19 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
[SOLD] PENTAX SMC FA 28-70mm F/4 AL Auto Focus Zoom Lens (CONUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
PENTAX SMC FA 28-70 F/4 AL Auto Focus Zoom Lens

Asking Price
$95

Item Location
California

Item Description
PENTAX SMC FA 28-70 F/4 AL AUTO FOCUS ZOOM LENS.

I recently bought this zoom lens “just in case” when I still was trying to decide if I was going to use only prime lenses. It is lightweight and gets good reviews for its optics, plus I like that you can focus relatively close to your subject. But since buying it I’ve decided to only use primes, and therefore I am selling. It is new and unused (I only put in on my camera to make sure autofocus, etc. works properly). I bought it from a camera shop who is an authorized Pentax dealer and advertised it as such:

“This lens is actually a new lens that was taken out of the box a few times to show customers but was never used. It has been is our warehouse for some time.”

So get a new lightweight, close-focusing zoom that covers focal lengths from wide to short telephoto for a real bargain. Included for the price are the lens, box, front cap, rear cap, original paperwork including the warranty card, fast Priority Mail shipping and insurance (please mark Paypal “personal”).

Weight: 240g
Length: 2.6 inches
Minimum Focus: 16 inches
Max. Aperture: F4 (constant through all zoom focal lengths)
Optics: 9 elements, 7 groups, 8 blades
Filter Diameter: 52mm

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Shipping & Ins. Included

Shipping Services
US Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return only if item not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!