Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-27-2007, 10:40 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
[CLOSED] FS: Brand New Neoprene Detachable Camera Strap

I Have A Couple Of Extra,brand New,neoprene Camera Strap..this Is The Type With The Detachable Buckles,optech Style..made In Korea By Medalight...they Are Very Nice And Confortable(i Like Them)..they Work Also In Binoculars..5 Dollars Each,plus 4 Dollars For Paypal And Shipping....thanks

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 
10-28-2007, 12:59 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Buyer beware, this has been posted at least three times and OPer often fails to reply to PM's.

Last edited by Alfisti; 10-28-2007 at 03:12 PM.
10-28-2007, 07:56 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Have you sent me a message that i havent replied?....i have posted this add many times,as i have a bunch of straps...i have sold many and all the buyers are happy...DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE SELLING THEIR STUFF IN AN HONEST WAY....?LOOK AT THE FEEDBACK THAT BUYERS HAVE LEFT FOR THIS ITEM OR ANY OTHER I HAVE SOLD.....YOU HAVE NOT SEND ME A SINGLE MESSAGE,WHY YOU SAY THAT I DONT RESPOND TO MESSAGES....?..WELL, I SHALL COMPLAIN TO THE MODERATOR
10-28-2007, 11:42 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
This listing, as well as your feedback and past items, does appear legitimate.

However, I would recommend proper text formatting and grammar as failure to do so does make your listing look suspicious.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

10-29-2007, 06:36 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Not a PM but close .....

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photographers-marketplace/12860-fs-neopre...se-buckle.html

QuoteOriginally posted by mayoapo Quote
Have you sent me a message that i havent replied?....i have posted this add many times,as i have a bunch of straps...i have sold many and all the buyers are happy...DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE SELLING THEIR STUFF IN AN HONEST WAY....?LOOK AT THE FEEDBACK THAT BUYERS HAVE LEFT FOR THIS ITEM OR ANY OTHER I HAVE SOLD.....YOU HAVE NOT SEND ME A SINGLE MESSAGE,WHY YOU SAY THAT I DONT RESPOND TO MESSAGES....?..WELL, I SHALL COMPLAIN TO THE MODERATOR
10-29-2007, 08:24 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Well ,i apologize for my grammar,MO..english is my third lenguage and i may get some errors sometimes...I dont see many problems with the grammar in this add though!...and what kind of formatting do you suggest..i dont really understand...but thanks for the tips....
10-29-2007, 05:47 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I dont want to waist more time with this kind of conversation..i opened this thread to offet something for sale,but only for the records..Not three,this is the second time that i post this item..,.i revised my past threads...and again,not a single PM(private message),has been neglected...the last time that i posted this,you posted a question,and another user did so,that i didnt answer..DOES THAT SCREAMS BUYER BEWARE?...the Administrator,has not contacted me about these posts(other than once to point my bad grammar),as you told me ...i dont know why you say that my style screams BUYER BEWARE...I AM GOING TO ASK(i am asking )MO to close this thread now..and please close all threads opened by me in pentaxforums...if i post again in the future..please Alfisti,do not ask me questions or request information,for i wouldnt sell to you or want any bussines with you..thanks