Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-08-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 24 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax DA 21mm f/3.2 AL Limited (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA 21mm f/3.2 AL Limited

Asking Price
CONUS: $445 Shipped (+ paypal fees) WORLDWIDE: $435 (+ shipping & paypal fees)

Item Location
New Hampshire, USA

Item Description
Man, I have really waffled on this lens. I listed this last week, then changed my mind. Shot it this week and changed my mind again....This is really an in betweener for me. Seems to be either too short or not wide enough. Decided to sell it afterall to fund something else - probably a UWA of some sort.

I don't know how much more mint this lens could be. Bought it from a forum member very recently and he obviously takes very good care of his equipment. Absolutely zero signs of wear on lens or on any of the original accessories (hood, both caps, pouch, box, etc) that will be included. Even the box is in excellent condition.

Asking $445 shipped in the CONUS, $435 plus shipping everywhere else. I ship USPS Priority Mail and this will be insured for the purchase price. I readily accept Paypal Gift - if not using gift, please include 3.3% to cover my paypal fees. I will ship quickly.

For some reason, I cannot seem to get the pictures back into the thread. You can find the original sale thread with three photos of the lens and accessories here:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/expired-listings/139140-sale-%5Bwithdrawn...worldwide.html

PM me if interested.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included CONUS, All other location - actual cost

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
If not as described, contact me within 7 days of receipt and we can discuss.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by amalongi; 04-08-2011 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Trying to get the photos in!
04-08-2011, 04:14 PM   #2
nev

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
hi,
how much is the shipping to Croatia, Europe?

Thanks,
Neven