Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
[SOLD] Sigma Super-Wide II 24mm f/2.8 AF Lens for Pentax (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma Super-Wide II 24mm f/2.8 AF Lens for Pentax

Asking Price
$180 shipped $200 $225

Item Location
Maryland

Item Description
For sale is a Sigma Super-Wide II 24mm f/2.8 AF Lens for Pentax. This is actually the second copy of this lens that I have. I sold a copy that was in better cosmetic condition last November (link). This copy, as you can see in the pictures below, isn't in quite as great cosmetic condition as there are some paint chips missing on the front of the barrel. However, the glass and aperture are clean and the AF works perfectly. It's a great lens, just not as pretty as the other copy Please PM me with any questions you might have.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair - cosmetic, Excellent - mechanically and glass

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
included for CONUS, Worldwide please PM

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If you're not happy with the lens, let me know within a few days and I will be happy to refund your money.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by dgaies; 04-12-2011 at 01:22 PM. Reason: price drop
04-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Price drop
04-12-2011, 01:21 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Price drop, part deux
04-12-2011, 02:46 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 103 (100%)
Someone really needs to snap this up. It's a helluva lens.

Last edited by Parallax; 04-13-2011 at 07:58 AM. Reason: price comment
04-12-2011, 04:37 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 58 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote
Someone really needs to snap this up. It's a helluva lens,
I agree. They don't come up very often for a reason. For sure I'm not selling mine.
04-13-2011, 12:19 AM   #6

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Dan, you offer just goodies here. I pick a MF version of this nice lens a few weeks ago from evilbay.
04-13-2011, 08:29 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote
Someone really needs to snap this up. It's a helluva lens.
QuoteOriginally posted by dadipentak Quote
I agree. They don't come up very often for a reason. For sure I'm not selling mine.
QuoteOriginally posted by hitrek Quote
Dan, you offer just goodies here. I pick a MF version of this nice lens a few weeks ago from evilbay.
Thanks everyone for the bumps Yeah, the AF version isn't too common

I've had a few PMs from people with two main questions so I figured I would address them here.

Regarding international shipping, it generally costs about $10 to send a small lens like this via first class mail to just about anywhere in the world. It takes about 1-2 weeks (sometimes more) and there is no tracking nor insurance. Shipping via Express/EMS takes about 3-5 business days, costs about $35 and is fully insured and trackable.

For a sub-$200 lens, I would be comfortable to ship via either method so long as the buyer fully understands the associated risks of shipping without insurance. That is to say that there is a very small chance that if the package is lost during shipment, there would be no way to recover any money.

Also, since US shipping is included in the price, people from outside the US can subtract $5 from the price (before adding the actual shipping cost) since that is how much I would have spent on domestic shipping.

Final thought, while I realize the lens isn't in great cosmetic condition, I have actually factored that into the price. Had it been in excellent cosmetic condition, I would have asked between $250-275. So while I am in no way offended by some of the lower offers I have received, my price is firm at $180 for the time being.