Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-14-2011, 11:55 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 56 (100%)
[SOLD] Voigtlander Bessa-R Film Rangefinder Camera + Industar-61 50/2.8 lens + (Worl

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Voigtlander Bessa-R Film Rangefinder Camera + Industar-61 50/2.8 lens + Accessories

Asking Price
$160

Item Location
Ann Arbor, MI

Item Description
I know this is a long shot on Pentaxforums, but I'm selling a Voigtlander Bessa-R 35mm film rangefinder camera (ltm, or m39, mount) + Industar-61 50mm f/2.8 lens + Voigtlander Side Grip + Nikon -4 Diopter. I liked this great little camera so much I got myself the newer version with M-mount, but can't keep both.

The camera is great - everything is in excellent condition, except for 2 things - rub mark at the thumb resting bump (can see from the picture) and the pressure plate on the film door is partially held by tape from the rear (apparently the previous owner broke one of the two little pins holding the plate, so I just put a piece of tape in between the pressure plate and film door to hold it - works perfectly and you won't be able to tell there's a problem unless you pull the plate up).

The lens is in good condition - the glass is clear, the focusing is smooth (I relubed it after I purchased it). Focusing is rangefinder-coupled.

The side grip is in great condition - some scratches on the bottom, otherwise nothing wrong with it.

Finally, also included are the body cap (not original) and the Nikon -4 diopter (fits on the viewfinder perfectly, of course). It effectively provides -3 correction, so it is great if you are nearsighted like me.

Batteries included, everything works, and metering is accurate.

This is just a pic I took for fun with industar-61, held in front of my digital camera.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$10 within the US

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return if not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by pbo; 04-15-2011 at 12:27 AM.
04-15-2011, 12:22 AM   #2
pbo
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Another just for fun picture, a thickness comparison K-7 vs Bessa-R, obviously not a "fair" comparison but gives you an idea of how small this camera is.
Attached Images

04-15-2011, 12:34 AM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 11 (92%)
PM sent
04-15-2011, 12:37 AM   #4
pbo
Veteran Member

Original Poster
PMs replied.

04-15-2011, 02:06 AM   #5
Banned

Feedback Score: 8 (79%)
what version of the Bessa did you get? the Cosina-Voigtländer Bessas are excellent cameras, with really great viewfinders, and the Bessa-R is no exception.
04-15-2011, 06:30 AM   #6
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Is this one still available?
04-15-2011, 09:37 AM   #7

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Hi, PM sent!

04-15-2011, 12:33 PM   #8
pbo
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I got Bessa R2A - same viewfinder as R, but with bayonet mount and aperture priority.

All PMs replied.

---------- Post added 04-15-11 at 04:22 PM ----------

Camera and lens sold!