PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
DA or DAL 55-300 sold pending payment

Asking Price
170 or 280

Item Location
Montreal, Quebec

Item Description
Up for sale is either a DAL 55-300 with aftermarket hood or a DA 55-300 with box/paperwork/hood.

I purchased the DAL locally a month or so ago and ordered a hood for it off ebay. Though I had planned on keeping it, I also recently stumbled upon a DA version in a package deal and I now have both. I can't decide which one to keep, so I'm letting the forum do it for me

The DAL comes with original front cap, generic rear cap, and a hood which has a small scratch in it. Optically, cosmetically, and mechanically perfect. If you strain very hard, you can see the tiniest dust speck behind the front element (see pictures)

The DA version comes with original front and rear caps, hood, box, and papers. Also optically, cosmetically, and mechanically perfect. In the DA's case though, there are a few more specks of dust behind the front element (really only noticeable because of the macro lens I used to take pictures of the lens).

Price includes insured shipping to Canadian destinations and a $10 shipping credit to the US.

To be clear, I'm only selling one and keeping the other. Whether a metal mount, quickshift and a box is worth an extra $110 is up to the first person who jumps on this. EMT payment preferred

Thanks!

Pictures:

55-300 pictures by mtlsg - Photobucket

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
included for Canada, actual -$10 for US

Shipping Services
Canada Post, insured and tracked

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
3 days is item is not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by ddsg; 04-17-2011 at 08:23 AM.
04-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 93 (100%)
So would you expect maybe $15us additional to ship south? And is the aftermarket hood one with the slot & cover for rotating filters? Thanks for the temptation.. I think.
04-15-2011, 09:40 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Original Poster
I'm not quite sure how much more it would cost to get it down to the States as the prices can vary quite a bit depending on how far west or south it'll have to go. Also, the DA version would probably cost a bit more to ship as I'd have to pack its box within another box.

The hood is the version with the slot & cover and it really does look identical to the official Pentax one.

As for the temptation, don't mention it... I think it's pretty clear that I'm not very good at resisting it
04-15-2011, 09:46 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
PM sent about DAL

04-17-2011, 08:23 AM   #5

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Original Poster
PMs answered. DAL sold pending payment.