Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-20-2011, 03:19 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
[SOLD] Katz Eye Optics Focusing Screen (CONUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Katz Eye Optics Focusing Screen

Asking Price
$155

Item Location
WA

Item Description
For sale is a Katz Eye Optics focusing screen, specifically the "Plus Split Prism w/ Microprism Collar". Included is the Katzeye special tool for putting it in place.

It specifies K-7, so I assume it would work for the K-5 as well and potentially other Pentax bodies as well.

I took it out of the camera and afterwards noticed at the very corner there is a small scratch from removing it, but besides that it is in very nice condition with the original case and stored in the non-scratch bag.

Asking $155 including shipping to CONUS, and if outside of the US then responsible for covering shipping charges. (Paypal gifted or +3%)

Please email me at LSE@sonic.net if interested, thank you -LE

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
included for CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted within 24 hour inspection period.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Loren E; 04-20-2011 at 03:56 AM.