Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

 
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-30-2007, 01:09 PM   #1
Not Registered
Guest




Feedback Score: (%)
[SOLD] FS: Pentax SMC-FA 50 1.7 in ex+ condition

This lens is in ex+ condition. Lens is clean and free of fungus and scratches. The price is 200+shipping.


Last edited by Not Registered; 11-21-2007 at 12:20 PM.
11-02-2007, 05:04 AM   #2
Not Registered
Guest




Feedback Score: (%)
Bump.......
11-02-2007, 06:42 AM   #3
and
Veteran Member




Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,471
Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Ah hte good old 1.7, havent seen one around in a long time. I remember all the 1.4 vs 1.7 discussons back when it was still for sale, strange its rare in the used market. I remember it was better than the 1.4 in some points, was it bokeh or sharpness....
11-02-2007, 06:58 AM   #4
Not Registered
Guest




Feedback Score: (%)
QuoteOriginally posted by and Quote
Ah hte good old 1.7, havent seen one around in a long time. I remember all the 1.4 vs 1.7 discussons back when it was still for sale, strange its rare in the used market. I remember it was better than the 1.4 in some points, was it bokeh or sharpness....
True, the FA1.7 is really hard to find cos it is a keeper.

I think that FA1.7 won in the sharpness department at wide-open apertures and some other people preferred the bokeh of the FA1.4. It would be hard for me to tell. I just can tell that these fast primes are simply awesome. I am seriously thinking in keeping it, but I want to buy also a Zeiss flektagon 20 f4 and right now I cannot afford it.

11-02-2007, 07:07 AM   #5
and
Veteran Member




Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,471
Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Gruoso Quote
True, the FA1.7 is really hard to find cos it is a keeper.
Indeed, they must have sold a lot of these when it was still being made but its so rare used that I had actually forgotten all about it, this post was a reminder.I was considering buying one when it was still for sale due to cheaper price and slightly higher regard than the 1.4 but it went out of production so I got a 1.4 instead. Well good luck with the sale and Im sure the buyer will be happy with this one!
11-02-2007, 08:08 AM   #6
Not Registered
Guest




Feedback Score: (%)
QuoteOriginally posted by and Quote
Indeed, they must have sold a lot of these when it was still being made but its so rare used that I had actually forgotten all about it, this post was a reminder.I was considering buying one when it was still for sale due to cheaper price and slightly higher regard than the 1.4 but it went out of production so I got a 1.4 instead. Well good luck with the sale and Im sure the buyer will be happy with this one!
Thank you very much. This lens will make happy to the owner. Maybe Peter Jackson should make a movie on that..."The Lord of the Lens"
11-13-2007, 06:27 AM   #7
Not Registered
Guest




Feedback Score: (%)
I am gonna leave it in the market place for a week, if nobody is seriously interested I will keep it for me.
11-14-2007, 12:02 PM   #8
Not Registered
Guest




Feedback Score: (%)
Last 6 days

11-15-2007, 12:11 PM   #9
Not Registered
Guest




Feedback Score: (%)
5 days to get a lens that appears very few times every year.
11-15-2007, 06:19 PM   #10
Junior Member




Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Midwest
Posts: 35
Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Offer in my earlier PM is still open.
11-16-2007, 06:09 AM   #11
Not Registered
Guest




Feedback Score: (%)
QuoteOriginally posted by SRT-202 Quote
Offer in my earlier PM is still open.
I am sorry the price is firm. But I can offer you the SMC-A 50 1,7 for that price.
11-16-2007, 01:16 PM   #12
Not Registered
Guest




Feedback Score: (%)
4 days ....
11-18-2007, 04:07 PM   #13
Not Registered
Guest




Feedback Score: (%)
2 days
11-18-2007, 04:29 PM   #14
Veteran Member
RBellavance's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Near Montréal, Canada
Posts: 1,716
Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
I'd love to take that lens off your hands, Gruoso, but I'm afraid my fiancée will cancel the wedding if I buy anymore photo equipment this year...
11-19-2007, 06:17 AM   #15
Not Registered
Guest




Feedback Score: (%)
QuoteOriginally posted by RBellavance Quote
I'd love to take that lens off your hands, Gruoso, but I'm afraid my fiancée will cancel the wedding if I buy anymore photo equipment this year...
You can always tell her that it is absolutely necessary to have that lens for doing pictures of the ceremony or the honey moon trip

Congrats for your wedding and enjoy it
 

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
condition, lens
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - Sold: SMC Pentax-A 24mm F2.8 in EX condition (Worldwide) dgaies Sold Items 1 09-17-2010 03:29 AM
For Sale - Sold: SMC Pentax-A 50mm 1:1.7 excellent condition mtroute Sold Items 10 10-08-2009 04:45 PM
For Sale - Sold: FS: Pentax SMC-A 50 f.17 in Ex+ condition. Not Registered Sold Items 5 11-20-2007 10:43 AM
For Sale - Sold: FS: Pentax SMC-M 50mm f2 in Ex+ condition Not Registered Sold Items 7 11-14-2007 03:24 PM
For Sale - Sold: FS: Pentax SMC-M 50mm f1.7 in Ex+ condition Not Registered Sold Items 4 10-31-2007 05:14 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:18 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top