Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-22-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
Banned

Feedback Score: 8 (79%)
[SOLD] Super-Takumar 1:3.5/35 # 4226674 (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Super-Takumar 1:3.5/35 # 4226674

Asking Price
70.00 USD

Item Location
Savannah, GA, United States

Item Description
Super-Takumar 1:3.5/35, serial# 4226674, part# 43571. this lens is in excellent condition with original packaging and accessories. this includes: box, case strap, foam case bumpers, case, original front and rear lens caps.

the lens itself is like new and fully functional. aperture blades are snappy and oil free. glass is clean and clear with no fungus, mold, scratches, cleaning marks, coating damage, separation, fogging, etc. the lens barrel is like new with no bright marks, scratches, paint loss etc. lens hood, and caps are of equal like new condition with no marks or scratches. the aperture clicks at all stops and focus is typical Takumar firm and smooth.

the original leather lens case is in excellent condition, with the inner padding still intact. the box is in excellent condition with original $29.00 price tag. I have attempted to show the best I can the condition of the lens and case, but excuse my use of wide aperture as I have no lightbox for taking such photos. I believe though, you can see all you will need to see. since it has seen virtually zero use since I purchased it, it is indeed in excellent condition. could be a great user lens, or an excellent collectors piece (which is what it was used for while in my possession).

full size photo set:
Super-Takumar 3.5 35 - a set on Flickr

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
shipping included in price, excluding insurance, in continental US. for outside the US, shipping is extra. UPS inside the US is extra.

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I have attempted to describe and show the lens as accurately as possible, but if you are unsatisfied, contact me first and we will work out a refund once the lens is back in my possession and looked over. I will pay for half of return shipping along with refund once lens is found to be in the same shape as sent. you have one week from time of arrival to contact me for a refund. I will no accept after that period.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 04-22-11 at 10:07 PM ----------

that was fast! lens is sold.