Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-24-2011, 06:42 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 45 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax DA 18-250 F3.5-6.3 ED AL(IF) (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA 18-250 F3.5-6.3 ED AL(IF)

Asking Price
CONUS: $375 shipped (plus Paypal Fees), Worldwide: $365 (plus shipping and paypal fees)

Item Location
New Hampshire (USA)

Item Description
I am selling my (very) recently acquired Pentax DA 18-250 lens. I purchased this within the last month from a great forum member as I wanted to try and all-in-one on a trip. Well....I personally found the lens to bulky for my tastes and hardly used it. I am looking to downsize the kit and don't see this getting much use in the future. That said, it is a really nice lens if you are going to use it. This example is in absolute mint condition with no signs of use whatsoever. Perfect working condition, will ship with original box, both caps, hood (which I forgot to include in photos!) and all paperwork. I have it priced to recover exactly what I paid for it, which was a very good price from a forum member to begin with. Shipping included CONUS. I readily accept paypal gift to avoid the fees. If not using Gift, then please include 3.2% of the price to cover my paypal fees. I gladly ship worldwide via USPS Priority Mail. PM me if interested.
Tony A.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included CONUS; Actual Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
If item is not as described, please contact me within 7 days and we can discuss

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by amalongi; 04-24-2011 at 06:49 AM.
04-24-2011, 10:35 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
PM sent