Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-25-2011, 07:29 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 36 (100%)
[SOLD] Sigma HSM 50-150mm f2.8, Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f2, Vivitar S1 105mm f2.5, Pe

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma HSM 50-150mm f2.8, Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f2, Vivitar S1 105mm f2.5, Pentax DA 35mm f2.4, Tamron Velocity 8x bag

Asking Price
see descriptions

Item Location
Sydney, Australia

Item Description
Sigma 50-150mm f2.8 II APO EX DC lens in Pentax mount – AU$699 + $20 shipping ***SOLD***

Review: Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 II EX DC APO HSM Lens Reviews - Pentax Third-Party Lens Review Database
This is a fantastic alternative to the DA* 50-135mm for those who don’t want to run the SDM gauntlet! Its HSM is fast, smooth, quiet and accurate. Image quality is fantastic, even at f2.8 and it has better corner sharpness than the DA*. The lens has just got back from CR Kennedy where it received a full service (it was a bit stiff to zoom, but is now perfect). This lens is no longer in production, so grab one while you can! Lens is in 9.5/10 condition – only issue is a scratched lens cap (as pictured). Includes caps, hood, padded case, straps, box and paperwork. Cost over $900 locally.

==================================================================================================

Kenko 1.5x Pz AF 1.5x teleconverter for Pentax – AU$119 + $15 shipping ***SOLD***

Recently purchased as “new old stock” – hardly used, flawless condition. This TC was purchased to partner with my Sigma 50-150mm – and I found it to work well with the HSM autofocus. Also tested with my new DA* 60-250mm and DA* 16-50mm and it works fine with the SDM on both these lenses. Only selling it because the purchase of my 60-250 makes it redundant for me – 250mm is long enough for my needs. Includes caps, protective pouch, box and paperwork. I paid US$169 shipped.

==================================================================================================

Vivitar Series 1 105mm f2.5 macro lens in Pentax mount – AU$419 + $15 shipping ***SOLD***

Review: Vivitar Series 1 105mm f2.5 Macro Lens Reviews - Pentax Third-Party Lens Review Database
Legendary 1:1 macro lens which is tack sharp, renders beautifully and produces beautiful bokeh and colours. Equally useful as a portrait lens. The build quality of this lens makes it a pleasure to use. This copy is sharp, clean and in fantastic condition. Includes original lens cap and protective case. Only selling because of need to free up some finances.

Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f2.0 lens in Pentax mount - AU$399 + $15 shipping ***Still available, new thread started***

Review: Voigtlander 40mm F/2 Ultron SLII Lens Reviews - Pentax Third-Party Lens Review Database
This lens rivals the more expensive limited 43mm in every way – ergonomics, build quality, sharpness, rendering and bokeh. Like the 43mm, it is also has a slim form factor. Only draw back is manual focus – though you really should be using MF most of the time when shooting below f2.8 anyway in my opinion (so go get yourself s split screen!). This beauty comes with the full size screw on lens cap, as well as the small hood and pinch cap. It also includes a genuine voigtlander close-up lens which was made to screw onto the front. Like new condition, no box or papers.

Pentax DA 35mm f2.4 AL - AU$209 + $15 shipping ***Still available, new thread started***

Review: SMC Pentax-DA 35mm F2.4 AL Reviews - Pentax Lens Reviews & Pentax Lens Database
This new "plastic fantastic" lens is one of the best bang-for-buck lenses I have ever used. Read some reviews from anyone who has used one, and you will see I am not alone in this opinion. Like new condition. Includes 3rd party front and rear caps, box and paperwork, and bonus B+W UV-Haze filter for free. 35mm is just a bit too close to my 43mm, which I'm holding on to. Sells for $280 locally.

Tamrac Velocity 8x Pro Sling Bag - AU$49 + $10 shipping ***Still available, new thread started***

Similar to the Lowepro Slingshot series, but better ergonomics in my opinion. This was bought for $100 locally (at Digital Camera Warehouse). My poor product shots don’t really show how good this bag is. Look here for a better overview: Tamrac - Model 5768 Velocity 8x The bag is in excellent condition – no stains or damage to material, zips or buckles. Great bag for when you want easy access to your camera, and to also carry a couple of lenses with you.

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Shipping Destinations
Australia Only

Shipping Charge
See individual items. Free postage if buy more than 1 item.

Shipping Services
Registered Australia Post (with insurance)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal - add 3% of total for Paypal fees
Direct Bank Deposit
Cash only for pick up

Return Policy & Additional Details
Only shipping to Australia at this stage. Prefer pick up and cash payment, but will also accept paypal or direct deposit and post items

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by bonovox; 05-09-2011 at 11:22 PM.
04-25-2011, 09:10 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
I was getting excited until I saw "Australia Only." Silly me. Good luck with the beautiful lens collection sale!
04-27-2011, 04:17 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Yeah, sorry. It seems there is a much better supply of lenses for North Americans, so i thought I'd give Aussies first bite at this. Happy to send to New Zealand too for a bit extra shipping if any Kiwis are interested.
Will entertain offers from other countries if you are willing to pay the higher shipping costs involved.
05-03-2011, 07:00 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Prices lowered, and free shipping to Australia for anyone who buys 2 or more items.

05-05-2011, 05:41 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Bump for new lowered prices
05-06-2011, 05:31 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
PM

Hi,
PM Sent.
05-06-2011, 03:00 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
You might have some luck with the Sigma 50-150 in NA since it is unavailable anywhere, I have been looking for months but finally gave up.
05-07-2011, 02:40 AM   #8
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Sigma 50-150mm, Kenko 1.5x TC and Vivitar 105mm are sold - payment pending.

Pentax 35mm and Voigtlander 40mm still available.