Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-02-2011, 07:26 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
[ACQUIRED] UV/CPL & Other Filters 55mm/72mm/77mm/86mm

I am looking for new or lightly used UV & CPL filters in the following sizes...I would like some decent filters, and not the Zeikos/Sakar branded ones...I am looking to get these on the cheap, so if you have a bunch of filters that you never use, or overbought like the rest of us...bump my thread to the top, and send me a PM. I may also be interested in other filters...so if you have them in these sizes let me know.

I am looking for Hoya, Tiffen...etc...something good.

I need the following sizes -

- 86mm
- 77mm
- 72mm
- 55mm

Once you bump my thread to the top...send me a PM, with the following information.

1.) Make
2.) Model
3.) Condition
4.) Asking Price
5.) Picture (Optional)

Thanks in advance...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
filters, pm, sizes, thread