Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 4 (80%)
[SOLD] Rare Tele-Takumar 300/6.3 (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Rare Tele-Takumar 300/6.3

Asking Price
USD $150

Item Location
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Item Description
For sale is pristine condition Tele-Takumar 300mm f6.3 lens (M42 screw mount). This is a rare preset design, with aperture rings on the front of the lens instead of at the back.

I will try to post photos of this lens soon, but I'll just say for now I'd rate the condition as 9.5/10 - The glass is clear, no sign of fungus, can't see internal dust. Outside metal housing is in the best shape I've ever seen on a 1960s-era Takumar; looks as if it just left the factory.

It comes with original accessories, which are in the same impeccable shape: long metal Takumar lens hood (58mm size), original Takumar back cap, built-in tripod mount, padded leather Takumar case. No front cap, unfortunately.

Took a couple of test shots on my K-x, they looked mighty sharp even wide open at f6.3 (and handheld).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
USD $15 to Continental USA / Canada. Actual shipping cost elsewhere

Shipping Services
I prefer Canada Post, US Postal Service, but if you have a preference, we can figure it out

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I can't imagine why anyone would want to return this, but I would accept a return if the lens is defective. Can't refund the shipping costs, however.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Dubesor; 05-06-2011 at 09:48 PM.