Item for Sale
Canon Powershot G11

Asking Price
$330

Item Location
Maryland, USA

Item Description
Canon Powershot G11 | $330 $300 including priority shipping & paypal

I am selling my lightly used Canon Powershot G11. Shutter count is 907. I am selling this camera because I honestly just donít use it that much. I bought it at a time when I didnít have many modern lenses for my Pentax DSLR and I liked that the G11 shot RAW and had a compact size (and the old-school styling with dials instead of of everything being in menus.) As I have invested in Pentax lenses I just find myself using it less and less. It is way more portable and discrete than a DSLR. I am a big fan of the articulating screen on point-n-shoot cameraísÖ it allows for above head, down-low, around corner shooting.

Included is all of the original packaging and almost all accessories (has cables, software, battery, charger, strap, manual & paperwork - missing included 32mb memory card.) Everything is in like-new condition. There are no marks, scratches, dents, or other defects. The screen has no marks either.

Everything will be packaged back into original box and sent safely packed. I 100% guarantee anything I sell. Returns are accepted for seven days after receiving. Original payment refunded on return of item.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included in Price

Shipping Services
Priority USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by sunny16; 05-13-2011 at 01:54 AM.
05-13-2011, 01:56 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 36 (100%)
Original Poster
Price Drop

One price drop before off to the auction site.

I realize there may not be a lot of interest for this camera here... but thought I'd at least offer it up since I prefer to sell to someone here on the forum vs. wading into the often choppy waters of the Bay.