Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-14-2011, 10:36 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K10D Body Like New (Shutter count: 550) (CONUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K10D Body Like New (Shutter count: 550)

Asking Price
$325 shipped with insurance

Item Location
New York

Item Description
OK, this is my rarely-used Samsung GX-10, aka Pentax K10D. You all know they are the same camera. I find I use my K20D more and I use a Canon for the long shot. I really want to keep the K10D as backup but I need money for an Android phone.

The camera is like new. I only shot less than 600. Comes with battery, charger, neck strap, and manual. I couldn't find the box.

The GX-10 has a debugging mode to adjust the AF. I calibrated for my Sigma lens. The firmware is 1.30. Just in case you need to calibrate the AF, I will include a small capacity SD card that you can use for the debugging. I know most of you guys know how to enter the debugging mode. Still just in case, let me mention it again. Insert the small capacity debugging SD card into the camera, do not close the door, turn on the camera, the debugging menu will show up, use the right arrow key to enable debugging mode. Press menu, you will find "AF test" in "setup" sub menu. Adjust the value there. Right now I have +50. You can do you own test and calibration.

Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Return Please

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!