Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-15-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K-x black body and DA 18-55mm AL II lens (CONUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-x black body and DA 18-55mm AL II lens

Asking Price
$360 body. $75 lens. $420 combined.

Item Location
Chicago Area, Illinois

Item Description
I just upgraded to a Pentax K-5, so I am selling my beloved Pentax K-x. The camera is in very good condition. Everythings works perfectly. There are some tiny scratches on the rear LCD screen, but they are tiny enough that I did not notice them until I inspected the camera in preparation for selling it. I have taken about 8,500 pictures with it (5000 on one trip to Tetons/Yellowstone!). The shutter, as I am sure you know, is built for 100,000+ actuations, so it has just been warmed up ;-). It was purchased February last year, and I am the first and only owner.

If you want it, I will include the orignal kit box (w/o the lenses). I am also including all the accessories that orignally came with the camera (micro USB cable, manual, warranty card, software CD, flash shoe cover, and lens opening cover. I am also including a 2GB SD card, as well as 4 rechageable NiHM batteries.

Also for sale is the SMC Pentax-DA 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 AL II lens. This is NOT the kit lens, but the separately available 18-55mm lens with metal mount, quick focus, and PH-RBA lens hood. The lens is in excellent condition, though the lens hood have some minor scratches. It has always been protected by a UV filter (not included). This particular lens actually appear to have slightly better IQ than the WR version I just purchased. The lens comes in orignal box, with original caps, hood, paperwork and box.

I will ship via Priority Mail within one business day of receiving payment. Shipment cost is for Continental US only. For other destinations please contact me before bidding. Sorry - I only accept PAYPAL.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included in price

Shipping Services
Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return within 7 days for full refund. Buyers pays shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by HenrikDK; 09-01-2014 at 05:07 PM.
05-15-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
I second the sharpness of the DA-L II lens, much better built and produces significantly better IQ than the 18-55 kit.
05-18-2011, 07:59 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Original Poster
Lowered price