Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-16-2011, 12:54 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
[ACQUIRED] Pentax Camera Body + Lens Collections (K-5, K-7, K-r, K-x, K20, K10, K200,

I am interested in buying digital camera bodies (working or broken) + lenses & any accessories collections...

Hello, I am looking to purchase Pentax digital camera bodies ist and greater along with any Pentax or other branded lenses that you have in your bag that you either do not use, or have never used. I have recently become obsessed with cleaning, fixing, refinishing, updating and stockpiling camera bodies and lenses. It gives me a chance to test every type of Pentax camera body and lens on the market and basically feeds 2 of my obsessions 1.) Photography and 2.) Collecting. Now, I do not keep all of the items I purchase, but I typically take the body and the lens out for a spin, clean it up, fix any errors, update the firmware and then it either hits the shelf, one of my bags or goes back on the market for the next buyer.

I am really interested in getting large kits due to format changes to another brand, or someone just found that they were not that into photography any more.

I am in search of a K-5 right now as my #1 item, as it is pretty much the only camera body I have not tried in the k+ digital series.

Let me know what you have and what you are looking to get for you set. When you send me a message, please provide your email address so I can email you directly. Often times I am on the road and I can reply from my phone via email, much faster than getting back to you via the PM forum interface. Please also provide a list of the items you are wishing to sell including their conditions, and the amount in total that you are looking to get from the sale of those items.

PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR PM:

1.) A list of the items your are looking to sell with noted 10/10 conditions.
2.) A price you are looking to get for the entire collection shipped to 15656 USA.
3.) Your email address so I can get back to you as fast as possible.
I am located just outside of Pittsburgh, PA so please let me know how much you want to get for your items shipped, with insurance and tracking to my home.

When I email you, if you have pictures and would like to send them over that would be great.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Sincerely

-mackloon