Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
[SOLD] Tamron SP AF 10-24mm 3.5-4.5 DI II (CONUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron SP AF 10-24mm 3.5-4.5 DI II

Asking Price
$410

Item Location
Salt Lake City, UT

Item Description
I purchased this from Amazon Warehouse Deals in February of '10. It's a great performer, especially for skyline shots at night.

Now for the obvious:
Glass has no issues, and I don't see any dust inside the lens, but if it's there, it's certainly nothing to impact images taken with the lens. Manual focus is smooth. Aperture blades are snappy. Autofocus works fine.

Reviews here:
Tamron 10-24mm f3.5-4.5 Di II Lens Reviews - Pentax Third-Party Lens Review Database

Includes original front and back caps, box, and all materials (as shown in pic).

I would keep it, but I have overlap in some of my gear, and this just isn't getting out as a result.

If you want faster shipping, we can work something out, just let me know.

Shipping must be to a verified paypal address unless we've had a previous transaction.

Thanks for looking. I hope you buy this glass from me!

I'm selling a few other items as well. If you buy more than one, I will happily refund you the difference in shipping. If you're near Salt Lake and want to pick it up, I'll shave the price of shipping and PayPal.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If lens is substantially not as described, we can work out a return or partial refund. You must contact me within 3 days of receiving the lens about a return.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo     
05-24-2011, 05:52 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Original Poster
As a note, I've included everything that came with the lens, but I don't have a warranty card.

This is the only Tamron lens I've bought new(ish), so I don't know if they come with one.

I am including the original Amazon receipt (not in the picture) in the event the lens needs any work in the future, I would hope this would suffice.
05-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
You got a PM
05-25-2011, 08:11 AM   #4
klh
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Clinton Quote
As a note, I've included everything that came with the lens, but I don't have a warranty card.

This is the only Tamron lens I've bought new(ish), so I don't know if they come with one.

I am including the original Amazon receipt (not in the picture) in the event the lens needs any work in the future, I would hope this would suffice.
PM sent.

05-26-2011, 05:02 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Sold to Agsy. Thanks!