PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
The fastest glass: Pentax A 50mm F1.2

Asking Price
$550

Item Location
Salt Lake City, UT

Item Description
Pentax A 50mm F1.2 lens. It's the fastest Pentax glass you can find.

I would rate this lens in excellent condition except for the dust inside the internal elements. There is probably less dust than is appropriate for it's age, and nothing to affect image quality, but you can see the dust. I tried some tests and I couldn't see it in the out of focus highlights at F1.2, but your results may vary. I expect a $50 cleaning at your local camera repair store would put this lens in almost mint condition.

It has a couple of very small spots on the focus ring, one on the front of the aperture ring, and a couple on the back of the aperture ring. If you touched these spots with a sharpie, you'd have no idea they were there.

Includes the original front cap and generic back cap. I wouldn't sell it, but I got a second copy through a local deal, and even though both my partner and I shoot, between this and the DA* 55/1.4 we really don't need two.

Now for the obvious:
Glass is pristine (except for dust). Manual focus is smooth and buttery. Aperture blades are snappy, oil free, and no brassing that I can see.

If you want faster shipping, we can work something out, just let me know.

Shipping must be to a verified paypal address unless we've had a previous transaction.

Thanks for looking. I hope you buy this glass from me!

I'm selling a few other items as well. If you buy more than one, I will happily refund you the difference in shipping. If you're near Salt Lake and want to pick it up, I'll shave the price of shipping and PayPal.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If lens is substantially not as described, we can work out a return or partial refund. You must contact me within 3 days of receiving the lens about a return.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

05-25-2011, 07:05 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 42 (100%)
Dibs...

PM'd
05-25-2011, 07:22 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
Original Poster
Sale pending to the one who called Dibs.

Thanks!

---------- Post added 05-26-2011 at 08:10 AM ----------

Sold to Ubuntu_user. Enjoy the lens!