Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-27-2011, 05:10 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 63 (100%)
[SOLD] K-x "Joaquin Pheonix edition" with DA 40 ltd. (US/CAN)

Up for sale is a killer lightweight combo with incredible IQ.

K-x "Joaquin Pheonix edition" (keep reading) with DA 40 ltd. All for $450 US/CAN + shipping (shipping estimate is $25 via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (3-7 days) with insurance and tracking in NA; I will refund the difference if lower).

SALE PENDING

Selling only as a package at this time.

This K-x was bought from Peter Zack on this forum (original listing here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/sold-items/126251-sale-%5Bsold%5D-k20d-%2...worldwide.html).

As you can see, it had a run in with a handrail, which cracked the A in Pentax. It's gone on to take hundreds of amazing photos for him and then for me, with no issues, and no interference with the popup flash.

I've glued the plastic near the mount to make it more rigid--the top wouldn't mate, so I didn't force it. The result may not look perfect, but feels very solid.

It includes the original box and paperwork, but no manual or cables. I'll include a 2GB Extreme III SD card and the older Pentax strap that Peter supplied as well, and four Energizer Lithium batteries to start you off (I used rechargeables).

I bought the DA 40 a few months ago over on the Fred Miranda board. It was listed as mint in box, but then it turned out there was no hood, or box, or pouch. Oh well! It's in excellent shape, with only a small amount of wear on the focus ring. It came with a Minolta screw in hood, which I'll include here as well, as well as a genuine 49mm Pentax front cap and original rear cap. Very very sharp, amazing lens.

Ounce for ounce, this is a kickass IQ machine!

Please send me a PM if interested.

---------- Post added 05-27-2011 at 11:28 AM ----------

I'm still here.

And now I'm gone.

Last edited by farfisa; 05-27-2011 at 07:58 AM.