Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-08-2007, 10:39 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
[SOLD] FS: Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium. (Macintosh)

I have a brand new copy of the Adobe Creative Suite 3 (Web Premium Edition) for Macintosh. This software was ordered direct from Adobe, but I decided on Design Premium instead and now I have both.

The Web premium edition that I have for sale is still in the original shrink-wrapping, and has never been installed or registered.

It retails for $1,599.99 but I am looking to get $1,199.99 or best offer. I'll ship it to you for free upon receipt of payment.

This software contains the full versions of Adobe Photoshop® CS3 Extended, Adobe Illustrator® CS3, Adobe Flash® CS3 Professional, Adobe Dreamweaver® CS3, Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional, Adobe Fireworks® CS3, Adobe Contribute® CS3, Adobe Bridge CS3, Adobe Version Cue CS3, Adobe Device Central CS3, Adobe Stock Photos, Adobe Acrobat Connect.

My email is brinton.woods@hsc.utah.edu email me if interested.

SLC Flyfishing

11-13-2007, 07:51 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I really need to get rid of this, any takers at $850.00? That's half price and Photoshop CS3 extended alone retails for more than that.
11-14-2007, 02:00 AM   #3

Not sure if software reselling is legal.
11-14-2007, 08:06 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
On here or in general? I own the software, it's never been opened, and it's perfectly legal for me to sell it to who ever I want. I know that for a fact.

Now if I had installed it, registered it, and then turned around and sold it to someone else, that would be illegal.

SLC

11-14-2007, 08:31 AM   #5

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Have you exhausted all attempts to return it? The education copy of that software (which is not what you are offering) is in the $ 300 range - future upgrades not included. I noticed the ".edu" in your e-mail address.
11-14-2007, 09:13 AM   #6
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I didn't have to buy it, I'm a software reviewer and Adobe sent it to me as a gift. I have CS3 design premium as well, so I don't see the point in keeping it. It's not an education version, if I wasn't doing reviews I'd have bought one of those.

This is a full version, sent straight to me from Adobe, never opened or anything. I'm hoping to turn it into funds for a new lens.

But I can see how it might appear that I was trying to sell an education copy since I am a student and all.

Rest assured, this is the same exact thing that retails for $1,599.99 at adobe.com or apple.com. I just have some pretty sweet connections.

SLC
11-19-2007, 04:12 PM   #7
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 29 (100%)
SLC,
PM sent to you re: CS3
11-19-2007, 04:17 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by SLC Flyfishing Quote
On here or in general? I own the software, it's never been opened, and it's perfectly legal for me to sell it to who ever I want. I know that for a fact.

Now if I had installed it, registered it, and then turned around and sold it to someone else, that would be illegal.

SLC
Hi SLC,

If the software is unopened and in its original box, you are free to sell it here. Adobe is very generous with returns, however, so I'm sure you could get a refund if you were to contact them.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-19-2007, 08:49 PM   #9
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I realize that but again, I never even had to pay a dime for it. So I'm wanting to sell it since I already own CS3 design Premium. I could return it to Adobe but they wouldn't give me any money since it was free in the first place.

I'm just trying to turn their gift into funds for a new lens or something like that.

SLC

And yes, it is unopened in the original box.
11-20-2007, 04:36 PM   #10
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by SLC Flyfishing Quote
I realize that but again, I never even had to pay a dime for it. So I'm wanting to sell it since I already own CS3 design Premium. I could return it to Adobe but they wouldn't give me any money since it was free in the first place.

I'm just trying to turn their gift into funds for a new lens or something like that.

SLC

And yes, it is unopened in the original box.
SLC Hangs on Pop Photo and never seemed sleezy to me... Also, Adobe allows reselling of all their products with a transfer of license paper signed by the original owner (can be downloaded from Adobe's website) so give the guy a break he's just trying to sell something he doesn't need.

If I had the money I would be very interested but I don't so good luck with the sale.
11-22-2007, 08:28 AM   #11
Inactive Account

Original Poster
This item is sold!