Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-31-2011, 04:30 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 41 (100%)
[SOLD] K10D + D-BG2 + K3 focusing screen + DAL 18-55 (Worldwide)

It's time for me to part with my K10D. I find myself taking more and more indoor, low light photos of nieces and such, so have moved to a K-r for better ISO performance. In almost all other regards, I prefer the K10D. The K-r certainly isn't a bad camera, it's mighty fine, but I'll miss my K10D. Sadly, I'm not in a position to keep both. So...

$390 | Package price
See below for individual prices.

Prices are firm and include ground shipping, insurance, and delivery confirmation to lower-48 contiguous US states. Other destinations and service levels by individual arrangement only.

See bottom section for detailed information on payment, shipping & insurance, returns, etc. If I decide to lower my prices or accept best offers, I'll update this original post.

Available | $285 | Pentax K10D (includes K3 focusing screen)

Original owner: No

Functional Condition: Excellent
Cosmetic Condition: Good

Purchased from a fellow PFer in March 2008 and it's served me well since. Firmware 1.30. Shutter count 23,378.

K10D Contents
  • Pentax K10D
  • Original focus screen (boxed)
  • Pentax D-LI50 battery (7.4v / 1620 mAH)
  • (2) Impact IMDL150 battery (7.4v / 1700 mAH)
  • Konica Minolta NP-400 battery (7.4v / 1500 mAH)
  • Pentax D-BC50 charger
  • Screen protector (already on it when I got the K10D)
  • Camera cap
  • Flash hotshoe cover
  • Original strap
  • Original video cable
  • USB cable
  • Hardcopy manual
  • CD
  • Original box / materials
  • Focusingscreen.com K3 Screen
  • Does not include
    • Rubber cover for D-BG2 female jack
    • OEM D-L150 battery; it went kaput last year sometime

Photos of: 1, 2

Photo w/ DAL 18-55, taken 31 May, straight from camera: 1

Available | $ 0 | FocusingScreen.com K3 Screen with Rule of Thirds Grid (included in K10D price)

Original owner: Yes

Cosmetic Condition: Fair

Purchased new in Oct 2009. I'm embarrassed to admit that as simple as the installation should be, I still flubbed it. I accidentally dropped the screen into the holder prematurely, so it wasn't aligned properly. In the process of re-aligning, I scratched it up a bit. See image below for an indication of the location and relative sizes of the scratches. FWIW, while the scratches bothered me at first, none of them fall within the split prism or microprism area, and my eye quickly learned to ignore them.

Two attempts to highlight the scratch sizes & locations: 1, 2

Available | $ 70 | Pentax D-BG2

Cosmetic Condition: Fair

Purchased from a fellow PFer in March 2008 and it's served me well since. Upon unboxing the D-BG2 on my front stoop, I promptly dropped it. On the concret. Doh! The result: scratches on the "corners" near the battery compartment, On/Off switch, and exposure compensation e-dial (see photos). While the On/Of switch springs from the On position into and out of the optical preview as normal, the switch doesn't have the same springy positive click from Off --> On as the K10D body. I assume this is due to the drop, but can't say for certain as I don't have another for comparison. Please note: all the controls work just fine, as expected.

Photo: 1, 2, 3, 4

Pentax D-BG2 Contents
  • Pentax D-BG2
  • Rubber cover for D-BG2 male jack
  • Original box / materials

Available | $ 45 | Pentax DAL 18-55mm f/3.5 - 5.6

Cosmetic Condition: Excellent

Purchased as part of my K-r kit second hand from a local Chicagoan. Like new condition, except I'm keeping the K-r kit boxing. Original owner purchased kit just over a month ago in Apr 2011. Original owner receipt available, if desired.

Photos: 1, 2, 3

Pentax DAL 18-55mm Contents
  • Pentax DAL 18-55 lens
  • Pentax front cap
  • Push-on rear cap

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shipping

USA -- prices include FedEx Ground / Home Delivery or USPS Priority or First Class mail (seller's choice) to Paypal-confirmed addresses, including insurance for full sale value, delivery confirmation, and required delivery signature.

Canada -- Same as USA, but pay the price difference between delivery to buyer's location and the nearest USA metro area.

International -- Pay actual shipping costs in addition to listed price. Three options:
  1. FedEx / DHL or UPS, including insurance for full sale value (no, I won't reduce the declared value to save on customs duties), delivery confirmation, and required delivery signature. Seller assumes liability until delivery.
  2. USPS Express Mail International, insured for full sale value (no, I won't reduce the declared value to save on customs duties). Seller assumes liability until delivery.
  3. USPS Priority Mail International, insured for full sale value (no, I won't reduce the declared value to save on customs duties). Buyer assumes ALL liability upon seller's proof of shipment. To be clear: if something goes wrong after seller ships item -- delivery delay or failure, lost or damaged package or contents, etc. -- buyer is fully and solely liable and seller bears no liability or responsibility. I will consider this option on a discretionary, case-by-case basis only. See Payment Options below for important information about paying for this shipping option.
Payment Options

Paypal.
  1. For all shipping options except International Shipping #3: Payment via Goods purchase.
  2. For International Shipping option #3: Payment via Personal Gift sourced from Paypal balance or bank account only.
Purchase Returns

For all USA and Canada buyers and international buyers using shipping option #1 or #2: Buyers have 48 hrs after confirmed receipt to test / review and ensure the item meets their satisfaction and seller's description. If buyer is not satisfied, buyer must ship lens to seller via the same carrier, service level, and service options (or alternative carrier, service level, and service options as mutually agreed). Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs, customs duties, fees, and assumes all liability until seller confirms receipt and condition of returned goods. Upon receipt of returned goods and confirmation of contents and condition, I'll refund the full purchase price, less original shipping costs and any applicable Paypal fees.

For all international buyers using shipping option #3: No returns and/or refunds of any kind.

Non-Delivery Returns

In the case of items returned due to non-delivery, for any reason other than seller error, buyer is responsible for any and all fees associated with return and may opt <1> to cancel the purchase and receive a refund (if applicable) less actual shipping and Paypal costs, or <2> for re-shipment, buyer is responsible for all re-shipment costs and any additional Paypal fees.

Delays

Seller is not responsible for carrier or customs delivery delays.

Customs Duties, Fees, and Taxes

Buyer is solely responsible for complete payment of any and all customs duties, fees, and taxes during original shipment, returns, returns due to non-delivery, and/or re-shipment.

Full Contact Information

Buyer must be willing to share (privately, of course) full contact information -- legal name, home address, email, home/mobile phone #s -- to ensure multiple channels of communication in case anything goes screwy with PF.com.

Miscellaneous

This is not necessarily a first-come, first-served listing.

Contact

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 06-01-2011 at 01:47 PM ----------

Bump for new package price + individual item prices.

Last edited by thirdofthree; 07-25-2011 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Individual item prices
06-03-2011, 06:01 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
PM sent
06-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #3

Original Poster
Bumpity. Everything's still available.
06-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #4

Original Poster
Bump.

06-16-2011, 10:37 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
bump on the k10
07-01-2011, 08:51 AM   #6

Original Poster
Bumpity
07-12-2011, 10:13 PM   #7
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
PM sent on K10d
07-21-2011, 05:29 PM   #8

Original Poster
Bumpity. Still available.

07-24-2011, 02:01 PM   #9

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
pm sent...
07-24-2011, 03:44 PM   #10

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by xxxxxxx Quote
I also have a K10D with the kit lens, the battery grip, extra battery, memory cards and a wireless remote. All are in good working condition. It's listed on Ebay item DELETED BY SITE STAFF. You can PM me here if you rather deal direct.
Pretty poor form posting your eBay auction in MY marketplace listing. Especially considering the marketplace regulation:

QuoteOriginally posted by https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photographic-equipment-sale/137-read-first-how-sell-your-gear-marketplace-rules-condition-key.html:
You may only place links to your own eBay auctions after the auctioned item has been listed in the Marketplace for at least one week

Last edited by MRRiley; 07-25-2011 at 08:12 AM.