Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-05-2011, 01:23 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
[SOLD] Older version Super Takumar 35mm f3.5 (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Older version Super Takumar 35mm f3.5 (US)

Asking Price
$58 net

Item Location
Salt Lake City

Item Description
My last post mysteriously vanished. So here it is again.

What: Older version Super Takumar 35mm f3.5 lens + original front cap + original box + generic rear cap + UV filter (cheaply made in France)

It is perhaps rarer and more collectible than the newer ST version. The S/N has only 6 numbers instead of 7 in newer version.

Condition: Good over all for a lens of this age. I could not see any fog or fungus. There are some dust particles inside if you look really close. They do not seem to affect the image. Aperture opens and closes freely. No scratches on the lens elements. There are some signs of use on the outside. The lens box looks fine. Very compact and very well made.

Why: Bought a couple copies of the same lens, also have the K version. So it has seen minimum use. Nowhere to hide. Is it called LBA?

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Other (Elaborate Below)

Shipping Charge
Free (CONUS)

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days inspection, buyer pays return shipping, please.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by yyyzzz; 06-05-2011 at 02:31 PM. Reason: typos