Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-06-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
[ACQUIRED] Pentax Digital Bodies ist to K-5 and the AF Lenses Pentax & third party yo

Hello -

I am interested in purchasing your camera kit including Pentax or non-Pentax Digital SLR camera bodies and the lenses that you have for them. I can handle used, but I am not interested in broken equipment, equipment with major fungus or dust issues or anything in that grade.

I am looking for a K-5 for myself and several other bodies for my friends and family to use. Plus, I like to buy lenses, try them out, keep my favorites and pass the rest on to someone who will get more use out of them then I.

It is a pain to sell your kits individually peice by peice and this is where I can help, taking your entire kit off your hands and putting it to good use. I figure this is better than it collecting dust in your closet, basement or wherever you have stashed your expensive paperweight.

Shoot me a PM and we can work on a deal that we are both comfortable with...

Thanks

-mackloon

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bodies, equipment, k-5, lenses, pentax, third party