Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-06-2011, 09:53 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K7 w/ 18-55 kit lens and Hoya filters set (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K7 w/ 18-55 kit lens and Hoya filters set

Asking Price

Item Location
Blacksburg, VA USA

Item Description
Pentax K7 for sale... Great condition. No problems with it. Selling because I upgraded to the newest Pentax body - the K5.

I bought this camera and lens combo for $1200ish new about 1 year ago. This is an EXCELLENT camera. Very little wear and tear.

The camera has just under 7000 shutter actuation's as determined with PhotoMe which means the camera still has 15 to 30 times it's lifespan remaining. It is barely used.

I will include a Hoya 52mm starter filter kit which includes 3 glass filters - a circular polarizer, a UV filters, and a warming filter. Again, these filters do not fit the lens I bought for the K5 but they are perfectly good. Also included are all original packing, manual, cables/cords, battery charger, lens cap (not original), etc, etc.

The only 'damage' to the camera is visible in the photo included. It is a small chip in the body next to the top right LCD. It is purely cosmetic.

Finally, for many examples of the photography created by the very camera please visit Flickr: esprcorn's Photostream

Please contact me with any questions. I will accept cash or paypal.

Thanks,

Ken Knott

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

06-07-2011, 04:30 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent last night.