Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-07-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K10D + D-BG2 Grip with split prism screen (US/UK/CAN/AUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K10D + D-BG2 Grip with split prism screen

Asking Price
$320 CDN / $330 USD net to me

Item Location
Langley BC Canada

Item Description
Lightly used K10D and grip set up with a split screen for manual lenses. The split screen is one cut down from a Nikon film camera, and cut at an angle to give a ~45 degree split prism angle. I cut it down myself, and it has a number of marks on the glass as a result, but I've gotten used to it and never bothered to get a KatzEye one because this one is deadly accurate, even at close distances with my K50 1.2 wide open. The original screen is also included if you'd rather use that one. It also has some (light) marks from handling it. The body has just under 6900 shots. Comes with an OEM Pentax D-BG2 grip and a total of 2 OEM Pentax batteries (one in the body, one for the grip) which both still hold charge perfectly. Also comes with the manual, boxes, cables, etc for both the body and the grip. I don't know if I still have the software CD, but I know I have everything else. The LCD has some small scratches that I tried to get in a photo but they won't show up. The biggest one is about 5mm long. Note: the body does NOT come with a memory card.

Now that I have the K5 this one is collecting dust - time for a new home where it can be loved once more!

Note: I will also consider trading for a Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 (or possibly a Sigma 24 - 60/70mm 2.8).

More photos can be seen here.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
at cost, probably ~$15- $20 to USA or Canada, others ask

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
EMT preferred for Canadians. Will ship worldwide at my discretion (based on feedback, verified PP address, etc). If paying with Paypal send as gift or add 3%.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by gabriel_bc; 06-08-2011 at 11:01 AM. Reason: added a trade option
06-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I've now added a trade option - if you have a Tammy 28-75 (or similar) kicking around that you'd like to trade, shoot me a PM.
06-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 59 (100%)
PM sent.
06-08-2011, 05:57 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
sold pending funds.